Answers

Sarah's POV :
     After the heated argument with Shanu , I went for sight seeing with Adi and some friends. My mind was concentrated only on one thing , Shanu. Why did he have this sudden change of behaviour? How did he become so calm? Am I being too suspicious?What if he wants to change everything for good? What if he wants me?  But it's Shanu , it's always unpredictable. I just hope our relationship doesn't fall in more jeopardy after this date. I hope he sees how much I love him.

       Soon after the sight seeing, we reached the hotel . It was 6:30 . I had 1hr for getting ready. I went straight into my room to get ready, Shanu was not present in the room. But I avoided the fact thinking that he is busy with the date arrangements. When I was about to enter the bathroom I saw a gift box on the near-by table . I opened it only to find a beautiful dress in it. I got the hint that he wanted me to wear this for our date .

(P

(P.s. - I edited this photo so it's a bit weird😅)

So I changed into it. Then I got the message

The chauffeur will bring you to by the lake's bank.

P.s.-  Hope you like the dress. Wear it.

     It was from Shanu. It was a too good to true situation. I don't know whether doubting it would be wrong or right. This is what I wanted. My loving Shanu back, now that I am getting him, my heart is just not able to sink in with the happiness that I am feeling.

     I went at the entrance of our hotel, the chauffeur was waiting there . He opened the door for me and I sat in. He told me that sir(Shanu ) was going to meet me by the actual date location. He dropped me near the lake Pichola . There was a boat waiting there which was very beautiful. I was supposed to sit in the boat to reach my destination.

 I was supposed to sit in the boat to reach my destination