A rift in the relationship....

Sarah POV :
Today was Ganesh Chaturthi .....which meant it was the day of my dance performance. I wanted to surprise Shanu by my performance. He always supported me in dancing, atleast I can relive my college days....

After the Ganesh stapana and Pooja. I went to Mandaar to ask about my performance number. He informed me that I was last to perform .

After an hour or two all the performances got over and now it was the chance for my performance.
I was having butterflies in my stomach . I was performing in front of my in-laws for the first time......

"And here comes our final performance...."
The lights went on...!!!
And I started my performance.

Ho.. sun saathiya maahiya
Barsa de ishqa ki syahiyaan
Rang jaaun, rang rang jaaun ri, haari main
Tujhpe main jhar jhar jhar jaaun
Hoon piya bas teri main
Ho chhu le toh khari main
(Toh khari main khari main...)
Ho.. sun saathiya maahiya
Barsa de ishqa ki syahiyaan
Main ret si, boond ka zariya tu
Paa ke tujhe bheeg jaaun re
Main ret si, boond ka zariya tu
Paa ke tujhe bheeg jaaun ri
Tar jaaun tar tar jaaun
Dariya ye tar jaaun jee
Ishq ye paake main tera
Nikhar jaaun ri...

Piya bas teri main
Ho.. chhu le toh khari main
toh khari main khari main...

I ended my performance and instantly turned my gaze towards Shanu .
He was very angry , his eyes were blood red . I was shocked ,his mom and dad too had the same expression . I was in deep shit...

Rashmi congratulated me for my performance . A part of me was happy with the appreciation but the other part worried about the drama waiting for me in the house .

Without wasting any time I rushed towards the flat.
As soon as I entered the house mom held my hand tightly "how dare you insult us in front of the entire chawl...""
"Didn't you think for once what people will say about your performance..".she shooted at me again.

"Sarita was right, you have no shame ,you were dancing like a drunkard,those moves you did were just vulgar....".yelled his dad.

What did I do ?i just thought of giving a surprise to them ,but they are the ones shocking me here. My moves and vulgar ,it was such a sweet song,everyone liked it.

"What can you expect from a girl without parents, no one taught her manners, your brother was just busy in business I guess,he didn't even teach you basic manners of behaving in a society."

"Enough...!!". I yelled with all my strength.
"You people don't have any right to talk Ill about me or my brother , he has given me all the morals and values which are needed ,I guess your parents didn't teach you to respect all forms of arts . Dancing is not at all wrong . It's a way of expressing your feeling,but you people will never understand it as you lack in affection and love,".
I said it in one breath.

Soon Shanu took big steps towards me and was about to hit me ...but Rashmi stopped him at the right time .
"Marrying you is the biggest mistake of my life..!!". He said sternly.
"Sarah go inside the room. Now..!!".
She yelled .
I quickly rushed into the room and locked it. I was scared ,very scared. This was the day I was dreading the most. Now he repents marrying me ..... I left everything for him and he repays me with this...seriously loving you was the biggest mistake of my life

seriously loving you was the biggest mistake of my life