Confrontation

Sarah's POV:
I don't know why is he behaving this way?! I did tell him to behave like a loving husband but he is not someone to listen so easily.

After the dinner was over , we all went in our rooms, after going in the room I asked him about his behaviour.
"Do you have any explanation for your little act , back on the table". I asked him as he was unpacking his stuff.
"Love, I just wanted to give you some rest. You see for the past few days I am tired because of fighting and everything, so now I want peace, I didn't want any fight with you till we are here". He said moving towards the bed.
"Wooh! Seriously?! Am I supposed to buy that? You definitely have something going on in your devil mind. Whatever it is , just keep it in your mind or else the consequences won't be good". Saying this I was moving away from the bed but he pulled me over him and I lost my balance . Then he turned me , so he was on top and I was under him.
"Now speak my love, what will be the consequences?" He asked nuzzling my neck.

I was tongue tied, I couldn't say anything. What can I do ? Even if he does something I need someone's help for that.
"Listen my love, you should've believed me because now I am changing my mind. I wanted peace but looks like you always want trouble. Now I will actually come up with some plan to spoil this wedding".
Saying this he was getting up but I pulled him to stop and before I could do anything his lips crashed on mine.

We stayed quiet for few seconds. I know he will get scratches as my nails were digging in his shoulder . I was trying to push him but the more I pushed him the more he deepened the kiss. I knew that reciprocating it wasn't a good idea looking at the events that happened in the kitchen that day. I pushed him with my complete strength and got up from the bed. I took my clothes and went in the bathroom.

      After few minutes I heard the voice of the door being slammed and concluded that he is not in the room . I slid under the duvet and slept.

Shanu's POV :

     After entering the room her list of questions started .
"Do you have any explanation for your little act , back on the table". I had prepared a twisted answer .
"Love, I just wanted to give you some rest. You see for the past few days I am tired because of fighting and everything, so now I want peace, I didn't want any fight with you till we are here". I knew she would not believe it , but I hope God helps me.
"Wooh! Seriously?! Am I supposed to buy that? You definitely have something going on in your devil mind. Whatever it is , just keep it in your mind or else the consequences won't be good".I hate it when she raises her voice against me. Firstly I was listening to her and now she is yelling at me. So I pulled her with force, which made her land on bed, then I flipped her so she was under me.
"Now speak my love, what will be the consequences?" I asked nuzzling into her neck, God! She smells so good. She had nothing to say. I knew this would work.

"Listen my love, you should've believed me because now I am changing my mind. I wanted peace but looks like you always want trouble. Now I will actually come up with some plan to spoil this wedding" she was scared, her face was worth watching , the expression she was holding on her face was hilarious. I was getting up when suddenly she pulled lme and my lips landed on hers. I wanted to do this from the time I saw her in that dress. She was trying to push but I kept deepening it. I was about to enter her mouth when she pushed me with all force.
She ran into the bathroom .

      How dare she push me! Just few days back she was all shy and blushing with our closeness and now she pushes me away. Without thinking twice moved out of the room . I needed a drink . I needed to calm my mind.
       While drinking I realised that I was giving her quite importance. She isnt worth it. So I decided that I will avoid her . It will be better Saying this I went in our room only to find her asleep.

Sarah's POV:

    The next day I got up to find Shanu sleeping calmly so without disturbing him I did my morning stuff. I decided to talk about the stuff that took place yesterday.
I left the room to have breakfast .
      On the breakfast table everyone had arrived and Shanu arrived a few minutes later. I had kept a seat near me vacant for him ,but he took the seat which was far from mine. I kept looking at him but he didn't even give a glance. I knew something was off.
Everyone decided to be by the pool to chill and catch up. I did the same so I changed into shorts and a loose shirt . While I was changing Shanu entered the room , he took his swim wear and went to the bathroom. After few minutes he came out , shirtless, tanned, hot as hell. I am allowed to drool over my husband right?
He was about to leave when I called him but he didn't respond . Instead he just sighed and left.
At the pool I had nothing to do . Kanak and Adi were not to be seen and Shanu was busy swimming. Girls were sticking to him like leech. I just sat by the pool side checking my phone now and then.
"Hey! Sitting alone?", asked Kanak who had just arrived.
"Yup! I don't feel like swimming".
"Seriously! Your husband is just in front of you , you have a pool , a hot man and you don't feel like swimming!"she said.
"Actually! I should go " saying this I was leaving but she didn't let me go.
"Wait, did you guys have a fight?" She asked.
"Not a fight really but some disagreements". I lied .
" and you've been avoiding each other since then, right?" She asked.
"Yup, but let it go , we'll figure it out later
I assured her as I didn't want her to take stress.
"You have to , coz I have my sangeet ceremony coming and I want you and Shanu to perform".
"B-but...-".
"I won't take no for an answer, it's my wedding after all".
Saying this she got up and left. Now I have to perform with a person who is avoiding me since morning. After an hour everyone returned to their room and so did Shanu , now I was done taking his silence treatment , it was time for confrontation.
................................
Hey guys! If you like my chapter then please like. I'm sorry that I am not able to post regularly as I was on a vacation. But I promise that I will post regularly.
Love you♥️