Chapter 7

{flashback}

"If I lose myself human side, I want you to use this pistol to kill me." Zero explained to Yuki while handing her a pistol.

{end if flashback}

"Somewhere in the future, 'that day' will come...Zero's afraid he will become a blood thirsty vampire. He must've held this burden for a long time...alone." you thought to yourself as you rested on a tree along with Zero relaxing on the grass in front of you.

You gazed upon Zero as he laid on the soft green grass. It looked like he was asleep and how his long gray bangs swayed in the breeze. You then watched your classmates in PE. Their activity was horseback riding. Every body had a horse and looked like horses were quite friendly with your classmates, even Yori had a friendly relationship with her horse...but you noticed someone was missing...Yuki...where could that girl be? You scanned the area and found her sleeping against a wooden fence. Your sweat dropped. Of course she would be sleeping at a time like this, both she and Zero are members of the discplinary committee (but they are actually guardians of the Night Class). But you weren't a guardian, the Headmaster asked you if you wanted to become a guardian but you refused. So instead, the Headmaster gave you a job as Zero's restrainer. You then saw Yori approaching Yuki, she went to place her hand in Yuki's shoulder when suddenly, Yuki awoke and quickly grabbed Yori's wrist.

"What was that all about? Was Yuki having a bad dream?" you asked yourself.

You sighed then glaced at Zero.

"Hey Zero, why aren't you attending PE class?" you asked.

"Why do you care?" Zero growled still looking like he was asleep.

"Because for someone mostly skips class everyday, there must be a reason why you're not doing PE." you said, crossing your arms in a proud position.

"I don't feel well." Zero mummbled as he dozed off to sleep.

"Could it be his vampire senses are reacting?" you thought to yourself.

You would attend PE class but you don't know how to ride a horse. You sighed and decided to take a little nap.

Suddenly, you hear something...like galloping...you slowly opened your eyes to see a white horse charging straight for you and Zero. You quickly began scooping back away from the horse in fear when Zero woke up and looked pretty ticked off.

"Don't disturb my nap..." Zero growled.

The white horse approached Zero and raised it's front hooves, about to attack Zero.

"Zero!!!" you shouted in fear.

Zero grabbed hold of the horses reins and leaped onto the horse's back, then began steadying the horse

"Lily. It's alright." Zero said to the horse in a soft tone.

"As expected from the only student in the Day Class that's able to stand up to the Night Class's Kaname Kuran." said a male student.

"Kiriyu is so awesome! He tamed the 'hell horse' Lily by himself." said another male student.

As the rest of the male students praised Zero, Yuki came up all out of breath.

"Zero! I'm sorry, White Lily is always has a bad temper, but this is the first time she's run off. But what I don't understand is why she did that." Yuki said.

"She must've felt a horrible atmosphere." Zero replied.

Yuki glanced down and then her sweat dropped as she caught you still in shock from what has just happened and went to your aid.