Chapter 6

{creak}

You gulped with out hesitation and squeezed Yukis hand. Yuki returned the squeeze and smiled, letting you know that everything is going to be alright. Yuki entered the dorm with you still a bit outside the dorm.

"Oh, Yuki-chan." said a voice from inside the dorm.

You poked your head out from behind Yuki and saw a teenage boy (your age) having a what seems to be a meeting with two business men. You noticed that the teenage boy was staring at you and Yuki weirdly.

"Idol-senpai, no, Aidou-senpai..."Yuki sweat dropped as she examined the main lobby of the Moon Dorm. It looked more like a royal residence than a dorm's vestibule.

"Okay, you guys, go home now!" Aidou said as he pushed the business men out the door. When he took a glimpse towards the sunlight, he flinched like he was being blinded. "Ah...so bright...I'm so sleepy...and cranky and its all their faults!" Aidou whined as he rubbed his eyes with his hand.

Your sweat dropped as you began to experience the real Adiou. He acts so different when he is outside the dorm.

"Anyway, what brings you here? Everyone is alseep right now...and who is she?" Adiou asked has he yawned and glanced at you. "Wait, dont tell me. You want me to drink your blood and brought a snack for later?!" Adiou smiled brightly, wrapping one arm around Yuki's shoulder and gave you a creepy smile causing you to flinched in disgust.

"Of course not! I came to see Kaname-senpai! And also, she's not a snack!" Yuki said.

"Oh, is that so? Well alright, follow me." Aidou sighed as he quickly removed his arm from Yuki's shoulders.

Yuki looked a bit surprised towards the guy.

"Eh? You're going to take us there?" Yuki asked, still a bit concerned.

"Well Dorm President Kuran only favors you...while the rest of us just do whatever he says...so Yuki, whose bite marks are those?" Aidous sky blue eyes squinted to a stern look as he snared at Yuki's neck.

Yuki jumped and quickly placed her hand over her bite wound. You glanced at Yuki and then at Adiou, who was waving the bandaid in the front of you and Yuki.

"How did--" Yuki studdered with complete shock, as the blonde vampire chuckled with amusement.

"Uh, uh, uh. You haven't answered my question yet...who bit you?" Adiou glared at Yuki.

"Why do you want to know? It's not any of your business." You said with a glare.

Adiou glanced at you then suddenly somehow appeared right in front of you. He scanned your body, which made extremely uncomfortable, when he noticed a bite mark on your right shoulder. He smirked with delight.

"I see that you have also been biten. Maybe by the same person perhaps?" Adiou smirked as he walked in front of you and Yuki.

"The night before the last...we were all alarmed by a sudden smell of blood. I was the first to notice that it was the scent of Yuki's blood...but before that, there was another scent of blood..." Adiou eyed Yuki then you, as you placed your left hand over your bite wound. "I'm guessing that must've been your blood." Adiou smirked. "But the Dorm President Kuran told us to forget about it and we did..."

"Kaname said that?" Yuki asked, her cheeks turning red. Yuki smiled a warm smile which made you smile as well.

You two didn't notice the anger that was upon Adiou's expression. Suddenly, all the candles in the room went out in a matter of seconds, causing the room to feel chilly. Adiou clutched his fists as ice crystals began to form around the vampire.