Chapter 35

"(Name)....my dear sweet little (Name). Please...search for me...I want to see you again..." a soft and gentle voice sooth your body with a familiar sensation like you've heard this voice somewhere before.

You felt a hand gently caress your cheek then your hair.

"Wake up..." they said.

Suddenly your eyes shot open as you tried to refocus your blurry vision. You breathed slowly and steadily as you rested your right arm over your forehead as you could feel your head sweating. You blinked and sat up straight as you looked around your old room that you have been in since that incident. Rubbing your eyes you sighed. It's hard to believe that you're back home...where you were born...growing up beside Yuki and Kaname. You wanted to check if you were still dreaming so you reached to your mouth and stuck your finger on your teeth and found vampire fangs inside. Memories of you drinking blood from people close to you and...

"Aido..." you muttered to yourself as you remembered Aido offering his blood to you. "..." your throat felt dry a bit, making it kinda difficult for you to breath.

You shook your head and hopped out of bed and looked at your closet of clothes and they were all way too small for you since it would only fit a child. You sweatdropped.

"I should've known that I wouldn't have any clothes to wear." You sighed to yourself.

You turned around and just flopped back on your bed, landing of something not like your fabric sheet. It felt frilly not silk. You lifted your head to see an outfit resting on the other side of your bed. And on the outfit was a note saying, "Wear this outfit!" ~Aido

You chuckled as you read the note, reminding you from when Aido was also the one who sent you a dress to wear to the Cross Academy ball. You placed the note down and examined the outfit. (Don't feel like explaining it so here's a picture of your outfit)

 (Don't feel like explaining it so here's a picture of your outfit)

You tried on the outfit and thought it was really cute. You giggled giving yourself a twirl then picked up your ribbon off your dresser and wrapped around your hair. Giving it a half up and half down look.

"YUKI CROSS! STOP DAYDREAMING!" Shouts a familiar voice.

You sighed towards Aido's behavior towards Yuki since he is her tutor. Apparently you didn't have to be tutored since you were a straight A student which makes you wander why you aren't Yuki's tutor.

You walked out of your room and headed downstairs to see all the hubbub.

"PLEASE DON'T READ IT! IT'S A LETTER!" You heard Yuki cry followed by a crash and the sound of books hitting the ground.

Yuki shoved her letter in her work desk and froze after getting caught.

"It's fine with me. Let's start class now." Aido gave Yuki a bored look as he sat in his chair pulling out a textbook. "I've been appointed as your tutor, so I have to do it." He added.