Chapter 33

Everything was black all around. Darkness looked like it swallowed you completely, your body feeling numb and a pain in your gut growing immensely.

"(Name)." A soft yet annoying voice echoed around you causing your eyes to flutter open.

"Who's calling me?" You asked yourself in your dream.

Then suddenly you were engulfed in a warm light then awoke slowly and steadily.

"Hey (Name) Cross! You awake?" Said the voice as a pair of sky blue eyes came in contact with yours.

Your vision started to clear up when you see Aido towered over you. It was quick but once you saw his face you yelped and slapped him in the face. Aido fell backwards off the bed, grunting in pain.

"What was that for?!" Aido sat up and shouted at you.

"Why were you on top of me while I was sleeping?!" You cried as you pulled up your covers.

"I was checking to see if you were alive. That wound you got was really nasty, it had to be treated right away." Aido stood back up on his feet, rubbing his cheek where you smacked him.

"My wound? Oh ow ow ow!" You grunted as the pain came to you.

"See? Lord Kaname brought you here to treat you." He spoke as he sat back on his chair next to your bed.

"Big brother did?" You asked, pulling down your covers that were over your upper body and noticed that you were still in your uniform but your jacket and white blouse was unbuttoned. You examined the bandages that were wrapped around your chest to your stomach.

"Y-yeah! He did it himself! You should thank him!" Aido turned away avoiding your 'exposure'.

"Of course I'll thank him! Who do you think I am, a spoiled brat?" You raised an eyebrow at Aido, waiting for him to answer it the way he always answers questions, with a smart comment then Yuki suddenly came into your mind and Zero as well. "Wait! Big sister! Where is she? Is she ok? And what about Zero? Did he..." you clutched your covers thinking about what Zero said before during battle with Rido.

{Flashback}

"Yeah, that's why I'm going to kill every one of you monsters."

{End of flashback}

Aido saw the look you were giving and his face softens.

"Yuki is fine. Zero didn't kill her if that's what you're thinking. Actually she just said her goodbyes to him not too long ago." He replies.

"Oh..." was all you said, looking down at your hands.

"Lady (Name)?" Aido said looking at you with worry in his eyes.

After hearing him call you that, your heart suddenly throb so hard in your chest you could heart it. It kept beating and beating until it hurt. Your throat felt dry that it was hard that it was hard to breath.

"Hey what's wrong?" Aido asked his hand on your back but you grabbed his wrist, making him jump. "H-hey! What's the matter with you?!" Aido studdered, your hair shadowing your face.

You slowly reached for his collar and pulled him close to you. Your cheeks were touching one another and you could tell he was blushing by how warm his face was.

"(Name)!" Aido grabbed your wrist that had a hold of his collar and tried to pull you off of him.

You didn't respond, all you did was breath hard, your breath brushing against Aido's neck.

"Blood..." you muttered, clutching his collar.

"Blood? Ah you can't!" Aido struggled against your grasp.