Vampire knight bloopers 2

"Hi everyone and welcome back to the set of Vampire Knight. I'm (Real Name) and I play (Name) Cross, well now (Name) Kuran. Please enjoy the new bloopers!"

{Scene 25 (chapter 25) take 1}

You blinked at what was suddenly going on then you jolted and began waving your arms around like a chicken with its head cut off. You pushed Zero a little too hard, causing him to fall on his back, his legs up in the air twitching.

"Ahhhh! Zero are you alright?!" You squeaked, looking panicked.

"Cut! (Real Name) don't push Zero so hard." The director sighed.

"Ah...ha ha ha...sorry." you sweatdropped, Zero sat up, glaring at you.

{Scene 25 (chapter 25) }

You and Takuma were looking at your lines for the time. A video camera was filming you two. The camera man noticed that your face turned blue and approached you. Takuma blinked with surprise.

"Well (Real Name) I'm gonna give you a hickey in this scene." Takuma smiled at you.

"This is ridiculous!" You shivered.

Takuma wrapped his arm around your shoulders and grinned.

"So...want to practice?" He teased.

You jumped and blushed, scurring away from him.

"N-n-n-n-n-no way!" You refused.

"Aw why not?" Takuma pouted then noticed the camera. "Shiki, why don't you do it?" He asked, giving Shiki a grin.

"Eh? Me? What for?" Shiki asked.

"Takuma!! I'm still not going to do it, even with another guy!" You spoke up, veins popping.

{Scene 26 (chapter 26) }

Everybody was setting up the scene while you sat on the bed with Kaname by your side. The camera zooms in on you and kaname talking. You noticed the camera and showed them your vampire fangs. Kaname just sighed towards you when you took your finger and pushed up Kaname's lip showing his fangs too.

{Scene 26 chapter 26}

A video camera was filming around the room on set at the scene when you are having a flashback of your Kuran family. The camera caught you talking to Haruka Kuran and Juri Kuran with Yuki holding the little girl that plays the young Yuki. The camera guy approaches you.

"Wow (Real Name) I never knew you had a thing for older men." Ichijo's voice said from behind the camera.

You jumped and blushed while glaring at Ichijo.

"T-Takuma! What are you talking about?!" You shouted.

"Wait then you like younger guys like me?" Takuma asked.

"Are you seriously going to start this now." You groaned sweatdropping.

Then Haruka placed his hand on your shoulder and pulled you close to him.

"Sorry Takuma. Me and (Real Name) are having an affair." Haruka spoke pulling you closer.

"Eh?" Juri then Yuki then Takuma then you said, blinking in confusion.

"WHAT??!!" They all yelled.

"N-n-n-n-n-no that's a lie! He's kidding!" You tried to explain waving your hands in front of yourself.

Then you all heard something soft drop. You all turned as well as the camera to a little that played the younger you with a teddy bear laying on the floor next to her.