Chapter 14

{flashback}

"You wouldn't betray her because you owe her that much. And that's why I'm allowing you to live, Zero..." Kaname said. "And also...you should keep that girl, (Name) alive since you also owe her as well." he added.

{end of flashback}

Zero rested against the bathroom sink in the Headmasters quarters while remembering last nights' event with Kaname. He clutched his fists in anger.

"You have nothing to do with me...Kaname Kuran..." Zero muttered to himself.

"Gosh I'm tired." Yuki groaned as she entered the bathroom. "Oh, Zero...were you going to take a bath just now?" she asked.

"Can't you ever learn to knock before barging in?" Zero asked, ignoring Yuki's question.

"You're the one who never knocks! Don't forget to hang your towel on the door knob because the locks not working." Yuki shot back.

Zero stared at Yuki then turned to face the ground.

"I wonder what Kaname Kuran has in store for you..." Zero muttered, catching Yuki's attention. "Nothing...nevermind." he said, looking away. "Just leave..." he added as he began unbuttoning his shirt.

"Oh yeah..." Yuki began as she confronted Zero. "I forgot to tell you something. It's all in your head. I never once thought of giving Kaname my blood." she finished.

"So...?" Zero answered.

"What do you mean 'so...?' You started saying weird things." Yuki said with a funny facial expression after hearing Zeros' reply. "You know, I'm responsible for giving you blood. I intend to do that from now on." she proclaimed, placing her hands on her hips. "You might think I'm bothersome but...hey look at me, are you listening? You're not going to say 'I don't want to' again, are you?" Yuki demanded with a serious look on her face. "You and I have made up our minds, right--" Yuki was cut off when Zero suddenly threw himself at her and pinned her against the wall. "Huh, now?" she asked.

Zero gazed at Yuki with his light purple eyes and began leaning towards Yuki's neck. Yuki shut her eyes tightly, waiting for Zero to drink her blood. Zero stopped when he noticed that she was shaking.

"You are stupid. You are the one who's not ready yet..." Zero said as he released her. "Go already." he demanded as he took off his shirt.

Yuki took her bath stuff and chucked it at Zero.

"I thought you were serious, Idiot!" she cried.

Zero pulled Yuki's bra from his head and stared at it when she quickly snatched it away from him.

"If you try something like that again, I'll really get mad!" she shouted as she darted out of the bathroom.

Yuki dashed down the hall, not looking straight ahead. You were strolling down the hall to the Headmaster's office when you noticed Yuki coming your way.

"Oh hey Yuki!" you called out.

Yuki zoomed past you so fast that it caused you to spin really fast. You began wobbling around, your eyes forming spirals.

"Whoa, the hallway is spinning all around me." You said to yourself.

You shook your head back to focus and combed your fingers through your hair.

"I wonder what that was all about." you wondered.

"I have something I want to talk to you about alone." Chairman Cross said.

"Chairman?" You thought to yourself.

You quietly snuck to the bathroom to ease drop on the conversation.