Chapter 26

You stood alone in a room with no windows. The room was filled with toys and coloring books.

"(Name) (Name)!" Cried a voice, then you felt tiny arms wrap around your neck, you turned to see a little girl. "(Name) let's play!" She smiled brightly. "(Name) (Name)... (Name)..."

"(Name)." Said a soft velvet voice.

You slowly opened up your eyes to see Kaname sitting besides you, gazing down at your face. You blinked at who you were looking at then shot up from your bed, doing some sort of funny defense move with your arms.

"Kaname! Where am I?! What did you do to me?! Why am I here?!" You questioned.

Kaname gave you a grin that had a hint of sadness to it. That caused you to lower your guard.

"Please forgive me for doing this to you but you knew too much. I didn't want anyone especially Yuki to find out." Kaname spoke.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" You asked confused.

"The visions that you've been having." He added, your eyes widen.

"You know about my visions?!" You cried desperately.

"The spell our mother did on you didn't have much effect." Kaname mumbled to himself.

"Our mother???" You repeated, really confused.

"I guess there's no choice but to tell you since your dagger will only bring back the memories." Kaname breathed.

"What memories? And what do you mean by our mother?" You asked.

"(Name) are you sure you want to know? About who you really are?" Kaname asked with caution in his eyes.

You nodded.

"Alright. Close your eyes and what ever you do, don't open them." Kaname ordered.

You obeyed and closed your eyes, you could feel your heart pounding in your chest. Then you felt Kaname's hand on your cheek. It felt warm and safe. Suddenly you felt a sharp pain in your neck, you shot your eyes open to find Kaname drinking your blood. But Kaname quickly covered your eyes with his hand that was on your cheek. You tried to struggle but it was no use, you felt weak and numb. You suddenly began to feel like your whole body was cracking and coming off like a snake shedding of its skin. That feeling caused you to faint into Kaname's arms. He gently brushed his fingers through your hair and kissed your head.

"Don't worry (Name). Soon we will be a family again." He promised, biting his wrist and sucked some of his blood out then he pressed his lips up against yours, giving you his blood.

You jolted then opened your eyes to find you kissing Kaname which caused you to blush. You tried to push on his chest but he wouldn't budge. You then realized that he put something in your mouth.

"Is this...Kaname Kuran's blood?!" You thought to yourself when you swallowed the blood then Kaname released you from his kiss.

Your eyes adjusted on Kaname as he suddenly seemed familiar to you.

"(Name)...Do you know who I am?" Kaname asked, then your eyes began to flow with tears.

"Big...brother...?" You mumbled but Kaname heard you and smiled warmly. "Big brother!" You cried as you pressed yourself against his chest, crying your eyes out, then fainted again.

Kaname picked you up and tucked you into bed. He pets your head then kisses your forehead.

"Don't worry (Name) you will remember everything." Kaname said then stayed by your side.