Extremely Important

So obviously (if you follow me on tumblr) I promised Critical would be up yesterday and it was never actually put up, let alone written.  I didn't have time and I've been dealing with a lot lately.  I also know that the chances of it getting written today are close to impossible because I have so much homework to do, due to the end of the semester.

With that being said, I don't think it's fair to try and rush it just to get a chapter out and have it be the most low quality piece of writing I've ever done in my life.  Which leads me to the conclusion that maybe I should put Critical on hold for the moment, just so I can get back in the groove of things and write a few chapters before jumping back in and posting frequently.

This might not be what some of you want to hear and I'm very sorry about that, because I love Luke and Sydney as much as you guys and I have so many plans for this story.  I just want to do right by them and by myself and do the best I can.  This wont be a long hold either and it's not permanent by any means.  It's just long enough for me to get my shit together with this story again.

I hope you guys understand and support me on this and don't give up on the story.

I'm really sorry..