Twenty-Seven

@5SOS whos the girl???

Rolling my eyes I continued to read through the thread.

@sydanderson96 I can’t believe you’re back! I missed you so much!

“Aw,” I smiled as I retweeted her, using a million obnoxious emojis.

@5SOS OH MY GOSH @SYDANDERSON96 IS ROCKING THAT SHINER

“Bless you,” I typed as a response through giggles.

@sydanderson96 please please please tell me ur back for good.

@5SOS that’s the girl that bitched at fans #fuckher

Well then.  I let out a sigh as I shook my head, continuing down.

@sydanderson96 do us a favor and stay out of the way next time #thanks

“WOW,” I yelled, instantly blocking the user who happened to actually be following me.  Fuck that.

@5SOS I don’t care if u hang w/ girls but make sure they respect your fans #annoyed

Sighing, I threw my phone onto the bed, finally having read enough of the mentions.  Half were rude, saying things about how I’m their new groupie and that I deserved what I got for being rude.  Others were sweet, saying things about how the boys have the point about rude fans: only some of them knowing me from when I worked with the boys, which was fine by me.

“I found peas!” Luke shouted, running in to the living room with a bag of peas in hand.  Giving him a small smile, I moved over from my spot on the couch, making room for him to sit beside me.  “You okay?” he asked, sitting down beside me, handing me the bag.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” I nodded as I leaned forward to give his lips a quick peck before pulling away and placing the peas on my swollen eye.  Shaking his head and giving me a smirk, he pulled me back into him, placing his lips on mine once again.

I let the bag fall from my eye as I wrapped my arms around his neck, as his tongue ran over my bottom lip, begging for an entrance, which I happily gave him.  The feeling of his cold lip ring seemed to add to this heated kiss.  He rocked me back onto the couch, hovering over me in the process as I let my fingers run through his hair.

“Guys!” Michael practically screamed from the doorway, shielding his eyes in horror.

Pulling apart, I felt my cheeks turn a bright shade of red as I ran a hand through my now messed up hair and placed the peas back on my eye.  “H-Hi,” I giggled, covering my face with my free hand.  Luke chuckled from beside me, biting on his lip ring as the other three boys filed into the room.

“Do you want us to come back?” Calum smirked, winking at the two of us. 

“Shut up Cal,” Luke huffed, looking over at Ashton.  “Did you get the food?” 

“Why do you ask Luke?  Did you work up an appetite just now?” Ashton joked, causing the other two to break out into laughter.  After the laughing died down, he placed the bags of panda express on the table.  “Of course I got the food, that’s the whole reason we left in the first place.”  They all grabbed a seat and began pulling out various boxes, filled with almost every single option of food on the menu.

“Did you guys decide to feed an army or?” I scoffed as I grabbed a crab rangoon from the box in front of me. 

“We just wanted to make sure we had options.  Plus left over Chinese food is the best Chinese food,” Michael shrugged, devouring a spring roll shortly after he finished his sentence. 

“Oh!” Calum shouted as he stood quickly and ran towards the bag that was waiting at the door.  “I almost forgot!” he grinned as he pulled out a few different DVD cases and placed them on the tiny empty space on the table.  “We bought movies, only the best ones though.”

I shook my head as I began to look through the stack.  Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, all three Iron Man movies, The Lego Movie, Lord of The Rings and… “Cloudy with a chance of meatballs…two?” I asked in confusion as I held it up. 

“Hey!” Michael sighed, angrily grabbing the case from my hands, clutching it close to him.  “This movie has the most amazing puns I have ever heard.  Don’t judge a movie by its title.”  I held my hands up in defense before motioning towards the TV, signaling for him to put it in.

“Do we really need to watch this one though?” Luke sighed from beside me as he took a bite of my orange chicken.

Slapping his hand away as he reached for another piece, I gave him a serious look.  “Let Mikey watch what he wants.” 

“Yeah Lucas, let Mikey watch what he wants,” Michael grinned, hitting play on the DVD player.

Luke flipped him off as he moved in closer to me, wrapping his free hand around my waist, and placing a chaste kiss on my temple.  I felt the smile creep onto my lips as I instinctively molded into his side, resting my head on his shoulder. 

This was perfect.  Everything about this moment was perfect.. Minus my black eye, but even that couldn’t stop the feeling of complete and utter bliss.  I was with four of my best friends.  I was dating the guy I had had feelings for, for over two years.  Nothing had ever felt more perfect.

------

I know the chapter is kind of short but I really wanted to keep my promise and get it up today (even though it's technically tomorrow by now, but in my mind it's still on time)  Anyways, I hope you like it and as always, comment and give me some ideas for the future??