Please Read

Hey guys, it's Taylor.  I need to address something that I'm kind of nervous about to be honest and I don't really know how else to do it other than just say it, so here I go.  I've made the decision to put writing Critical on hold.. Most likely forever.  It's not an easy decision for me to make, but as of recently, every chapter I have put out has been below my standards.  It feels like a chore to write it, and I'm just not into it like I am Rhythm or the other stories that Simone and I are working on.

I don't want to continue writing something that I don't feel passionately about, nor do I want to put out a bad quality piece of work.  And that's what I've been doing for a while now.  I will be leaving what I have written up and who knows, if I ever feel like editing it or picking it back up, you guys will be the first to know.  If you know me at all, you'll know I feel strongly about wanting to please you guys and I want to make you all happy.  I know a few of you ask about critical and enjoy the story and I'm so sorry to be doing this to you.  It's not fair and I feel awful about it..

That leads me to my final point:  If you guys have any questioned regarding Critical or you want to know where I planned on taking it or whatever, please feel free to ask me.  I don't want you to think the story is just gone or that I didn't have a plan, because trust me, I did.. It's just not working out.  Hopefully you guys understand and you're not mad at me, even though I understand if you are.  You can ask me directly on here or message me on tumblr (fivesaucekisses).

Just know that Simone and I have already come up with three separate fics for Calum, Michael, and Luke that we plan on putting out in the future.  They're all very different and we're both excited to share it with you guys.

Once again, I'm really sorry and I love you guys a lot.

- Taylor