Chapter 30

Cassidy's POV

I wake up the next morning with a strong pair of arms wrapped around my torso. My initial thought was that Zack and I made up last night, but then I realize Caleb must have let himself in early this morning.

Turning so I'm facing Caleb, I snuggle up close to his chest and begin to fall back asleep.

"Am I not even going to get a good morning?"

I look up to see Caleb's bright blue eyes looking down at me. I smile before burying my face onto his chest again.

"What time is it?" I ask, pulling the covers up to my shoulders.

"Around 9:30." Caleb says, running his hand through my hair.

"Can you hand me my phone? Hunter said he was going to visit sometime today." I say, sitting up a little.

Caleb hands me my phone and sure enough, Hunter messaged me.

H: Hey, can I head over around 10?

C: Yeah, the address is N. Apple St. Appt. 21A. The Gunther Apartment building.

Not long after sending that text, I get a response.

H: Okay I'll be there around 10!

I put my phone on the bed and look up at Caleb.

"Do I have to get up?" I ask, rolling onto my back.

"Of course you do sweet pea." Caleb says, throwing the covers off of both of us. "Now go get dressed for the day." Caleb hops off of the bed and walks around to my side. He takes my hands and pulls me out of the bed.

"Caleb," I complain, sitting up. "Can you go take care of Lucas? His bottles are where they usually are."

"Sure, but you have to get up." He says, walking out of my room

I peel myself out of the bed and walk over to my closet. Rummaging around in my closet, I finally decide on a pair of joggers and an old t-shirt. I throw the clothes on and walk into the bathroom.

I throw my hair up in a loose ponytail before brushing my teeth. Once I'm done, I walk back into my room and grab my phone off the bed and head downstairs. Caleb is in the chair feeding Lucas.

"Was it that difficult?" Caleb asks flashing a smile in my direction.

"Yes! Even though I still look like an ogar." I say, walking into the living room.

"Cassidy, you look like a princess even when you have bedhead and you're wearing your glasses." Caleb says, setting the bottle down on the floor.

"Caleb," I start, leaning foward on the ottoman. I grab his face and smile. "I look like an ogar 95% of the time."

"Sweet pea, I'll never say that." Caleb says, laughing a bit. "Oh, do you think Ace can watch Luke tonight?"

"I think so. I'll have to call just in case." I say, flashing a smile.

There's a knock at the door which startles me a bit.

"I'm guessing that's Hunter?" Caleb suggests as I stand up from my spot.

"Who else would be awake at the hour?" I ask, laughing. I walk to the front door and unlock it before opening it to see Hunter and Sam standing there

"Hey Cass, long time no see!" Hunter greets, flashing a big smile.

"Hey guys, come in. Sorry it's such a mess, I didn't have much time to clean up." I say, looking around the apartment.

"Have you seen Hunter's room on the bus? Now that's the definition of dirty." Sam says, laughing. I lead them into the living room when Caleb is sitting with Lucas.