Chapter 4

Cassidy's POV

"Ok, who's gonna go first?" Ronnie asks, setting her dress on her bed. I do the same along with Tobie.

"Tobie!" I squeal, pushing Tobie ahead. "I'm the professional hairstylist of the group!"

"Ok, just make me look good you guys!" Tobie says, walking into the bathroom. She takes a seat in the chair Ronnie has in there and I plug in the curling wand.

"You do her hair and I'll do her make up!" Ronnie squeaked, smiling.

I pick up the now hot curling wand a begin to work on Tobie's hair. I curl her hair so it's a bouncy curl that falls to the bottom of her shoulder blades. I turn her around so she's facing me and I begin to braid some of her hair into a waterfall braid. I end the braid, putting bobby pins in to hold it in place.

"Ronnie, I'm done with her hair! Sit down and I'll do your hair while you do her make up." I say, setting the curling wand down.

"Ok!" she says, taking a seat on the chair. I take a brush and run it through her wavy hair. Setting the brush down, I pick up the curling wand and begin to curl her hair, choosing to do an up-do with her hair. Her hair is in loose curls which looks absolutely stunning on her. I begin to pull her hair up into a bun. Leaving some small curls down around her face, I was done with her hair. "Ok, I'm just about done with Tobie. And done!" I look over at Tobie and she looks amazing. Her make up is simple, but elegant like her hair.

"You look gorgeous Tobie!" I say, smiling.

"Thanks! Now sit down so we can do your hair!" Tobie squeaks, smiling. I sit down and let Tobie and Ronnie work on my hair.

By the time they were done with my hair, it was already 4:20. Ronnie begins on my make up, starting with eyeliner. I let her do her work while I waited patiently for her to be done so I could see what I look like. "Ok, I'm done!" Ronnie squeals, letting me open my eyes. I look at the mirror and smile. My hair was in a simple up-do with a few curls by my face and some hair braided into the bun. Overall a very simple up-do, but somehow they made it look elegant. My make up was applied lightly with little mascara, eyeliner, and eye shadow.

"I look amazing guys!" I squeak, smiling. "Thank you so much!"

"No problem! You're an amazing hairstylist!" Tobie says, smiling. "But we really need to get our dresses and shoes on. It's already 4:50 and I know the guys are going to be here early."

Both Ronnie and I get up and leave the bathroom to put our dresses on. I slide into my dress and have Tobie zip it up. By the time I slip into my heels, the doorbell rings.

"Ronnie, your friends are here!" her mom yells up to us.

"Ok mom! We'll be down in a minute." Ronnie replies, slipping her heels on. "Ready?" I smile and start walking towards the door. I walk down the stairs careful not to fall. When I reached the first platform, I can see a small glimpse of Zack. I continue to walk, letting a smile come across my face.

"You look beautiful Cassidy." Zack says, reaching for my hand. I let him have it and I turn around to find Tobie and Ronnie right behind me. Ace greets Tobie and helps her down the rest of the stairs. Travis does the same with Ronnie, placing a small kiss on her cheek.

"Ok guys and girls, pictures!" Ronnie's mom says, pulling out her phone. Ronnie and Travis go first with pictures. Ronnie stood on Travis's left with his arms around her waist. Her mom quickly took the picture before telling them to choose another pose. Ronnie quickly smiles up at Travis before he picks her up bridal style and places a kiss on her cheek.