Chapter 6

Cassidy's POV

I wake up in someone's strong embrace and start to panic until I remember I stayed at Zack's last night. I roll over so I'm facing him and take in his features. I bring my hand up to his cheek and brush my thumb along his cheek bone. His eyes open slowly, revealing his vibrant brown eyes.

"Good morning beautiful." he says, his voice deep and husky.

"Morning." I say, just barely audible. "What time is it?" I smile and rest my hand on his chest.

"About 9:30. My mom should be leaving with my sister in half a hour to a hour." Zack says, smiling.

"Zack!" somebody calls from outside his room.

"Shh. Be quiet and she won't know." he whispers. "What mom?"

"Janelle isn't feeling the best." she says, pausing. Zack's door suddenly opens and I jump slightly. "And I need-- Zack! Why do you have a girl in your bed?! You're only 15!"

"Mom, we didn't do anything! I promise." he says, crawling over me. I do the same, standing slightly behind Zack. "Well, I guess I should probably introduce both of you. Mom, this is my girlfriend, Cassidy. Cassidy this is my mom, Katrina."

"Hi, it's very nice to meet you." I say, smiling. "And I assure you Zack and I did nothing you wouldn't have approved of."

"It's nice to finally meet you. Zack would talk about you nonstop Janelle told me!" Katrina says, laughing.

"Oh my gosh. I'm going to hurt Janelle." Zack mutters.

"Zack be nice." his mom says, laughing. "Cassidy, would you like some breakfast before you leave?"

"Sure, that'd be nice." I say, smiling.

"Janelle should be about the same size as you. Just a little taller. I can get some clothes for you if you'd like." Katrina says, standing in the door way.

"Ok, thanks." I say, following her out of the room.

"Hey Janelle, Cassidy is gonna need some clothes. Do you think she can borrow some?" Katrina asks, entering Janelle's room.

"Wait, why is Cassidy here at 9:40?" Janelle asks, looking at her clock.

"Well, she spent the night here last night. Her and Zack got back quite late last night so she crashed here." Katrina explains.

"Oh ok. I'll go find some." Janelle says, rolling off of the couch in her room. She walks into her closet and digs around in there for about a minuet before returning with a pair of sweats and t-shirt. "Cassidy, I hope you know Zack never stopped talking about you. It was always 'J, Cassidy is so pretty. Wait she is beautiful!'"

"You two seem pretty tight." I say, laughing a little.

"Oh we are! Sometimes a little too tight for my liking, but he's my big brother. There's nothing I can do about it." she says smiling.

"That's good you guys get along! I better get going, I'll bring your clothes back another day. Maybe we can have a girls day one of these days." I say, smiling. I begin to walk out the door before Janelle stops me.

"Were you serious?" she asks, her face perking up.

"Yeah I never had a younger sibling before. I'm an only child." I say, laughing.

"Your not like all the other sophomores in school. All the other ones have a stick up their butt." she says, laughing. "Go get changed I'll let you go back in by Zack. I'll see you later Cassidy."

I walk back into Zack's room and find him laying on his bed without a shirt on. "Zack, why don't you have a shirt on?" I ask, laughing.

"Why don't you have pants on?" Zack shot back.