이십이

"This is a bad idea," Wooseok mumbled, hopping into the car with dongpyo.

"I told you already, you'll be fine! Just go with the flow." He smiled back.

"I hate you."

"I know you love me."

Wooseok started the car and drove to the area they were told the party was in.

"You and your tricks to make me go to these stupid things, I haven't finished my drama yet!" Wooseok hmphed.

"Lee dongwook will never meet you, you can stop daydreaming and we can go to the party."

The two got out of the car before standing at the front door heading the loud music being played.

knock knock.

They were finally at the party and in the house, just there Wooseok knew he was not supposed to be there.

Especially with how he dressed, the sheer black shirt really caught a lot of girls' and guys' eyes.

Uncomfortable.

He just really needed to find Seungyoun, he knew that he was there.

Squishing last many drunk people he had accidentally bumped into one.

"Sorry! I need to get through." Wooseok said before trying to squeak past. "Hey, Wooseok right?" He looked up seeing an unfamiliar face. How did this guy know him?

"Sorry I don't know you." Keeping the conversation short, "I'm Hangyul, I'll see you more soon." He walked away leaving Wooseok confused.

Seeing him again? Hangyul?... My name?

It was a confusing point but he didn't think much about it, he continued his search.

Walking near the stairs, he heard Seungyoun's voice upstairs. It seemed like he was hanging out with his friends.

Going up he went, in the hallway. He called out for Seungyoun's name but no one had responded.

Wooseok went to the door he heard his voice, popping his head in the room to see Seungyoun sitting down with some friends with bottles of soju in the middle.

"Oh? You came to the party? I thought you don't like parties." Seungyoun asked.

He was stunning, his slick back hair and black button-up made him look amazing.

"I only came because dongpyo said you were going.." Wooseok shyly answered.

"Sit down with me, we're just gonna play spin the bottle."

Wooseok tiptoed in, closing the door behind him. Holding his blazer on his shoulders and sitting down next to his boyfriend.

"Didn't know you wore these kinds of clothes." Seungyoun looking at the sheer black shirt Wooseok was wearing. ( just imagine U GOT IT outfit )

"I don't, Dongpyo that brat begged me to wear it." He rolled his eyes at the thought of that boy.

"He sure made you look good." Wooseok slapped Seungyoun on the shoulder.

"Shut up, let's play and not get distracted."

Seungyoun's friends were the first to spin the bottle, most of the dares or truths were simple. Lick a shoe, shout something weird out or reveal one of your secrets. All simple and fun.

The game kept going, a lot of laughs and chuckles. It was a normal game of spin the bottle.

It was not until the door opened, a person came and sat down next to Wooseok.

"Give me the bottle, I'm playing." It was the voice of Yohan.

Of course, Yohan was here, he was hosting the party and was a popular person.

The bottle spun round and round before landing on Wooseok who was surprised by the sudden choice.

"Truth or dare?" Yohan said.

"U-uh dare..." It was a bad and spontaneous choice, of Wooseok could go back in time he would have changed it to truth.

"Take off your blazer."

He was starting to feel uncomfortable in the room, Wooseok was sweating and had couldn't answer him.

"I-I uh... can't.." Yohan shuffled closer to him, making the two uncomfortably close.

"What do you mean? It's just a blazer, isn't this a normal dare?." He smirked, of course, he knew what he was trying to do.

Wooseok couldn't answer Yohan, Seungyoun had enough of him trying to sexually harass his boyfriend.

"Look Yohan, get off. If he doesn't want to, he doesn't need to."

"aww look at you being the caring boyfriend you are, it's a blazer it ain't gonna do shit."

"We're leaving, c'mon Wooseok stand up. I'll take you home." Seungyoun stood up and pulled Wooseok up with him.

"Leaving so soon? I'm sure that blazer would be off when you get home." Yohan laughed, before sitting up.

"Don't forget what happened in the past."

Seungyoun rolled his eyes and held onto Wooseok's wrist, pulling him out of the house and into his car.

The car ride was silent, it wasn't awkward at all though.

Seungyoun stopped in front of Wooseok's house, but they stayed in the car.

"Are you alright?" Seungyoun asked worriedly.

"y-yeah... I'm sorry." Wooseok couldn't look at his boyfriend, he was too shy at the moment.

"I'll say over for the night."

They both got out of the car and went into the smaller's house. It was the same place that Seungyoun knew too well.

Wooseok took off his blazer, the same thing Yohan had said he would do. What was he supposed to do though?

It revealed his sheer black shirt, you could see his back clearly and his chest so evidently.

"You look so hot in that." Seungyoun looked at him with hungry eyes.

"Not today Younie, I'm tired. Maybe next time when we go out." Wooseok yawned and walked upstairs to his bedroom.

With a small chuckle, Seungyoun followed up with him.

They both slept in the same bed that night, hugging each other tightly.

📞

"I got their location."

"Next month, we strike." He smirks. "And take what's precious."

hi hi... I finally updated it! I also posted an edit on my edit account too so it's a productive day for me. I'm going to be a bit busy for this term in my school, 8 assignments are tiring. 😤 I just wanna say again thank you SOOOOOO MUCH for 10K on this book <3