여덟

𑁍𝖲𝖾𝗎𝗇𝗀𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗇'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵𑁍My last relationships

𑁍𝖲𝖾𝗎𝗇𝗀𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗇'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵𑁍
My last relationships...

I can't really say much, they always end up badly. Was it my fault? Maybe. Most of my relationships were very short, I didn't really have feelings for any of the girls I basically met at a club. I dropped that habit though, it's so stressing to break up with them knowing that they're going to lash out at me.

It was not until my final relationship that I cared for. I thought maybe this could be the one, HE was my type and had a great personality.

Was it my stupid actions that ruined it all? Yes, I have to admit. I regret it all.

-

"SEUNGYOUN?"

"Yes Hangyul?"

"Do you love me?"

"Of course."

"Then why can't you show me you love me? We've been dating for almost a while year Seungyoun! Let me repeat A YEAR! We have never kissed or gone out on any dates! You say it's because you are busy, but I know you aren't!"

Seungyoun saw tears in his eyes. He knew that he loved him. So much, he really did. Maybe it was his arrogance but he only knew the experience from his past relationships.

" I show you affection everyday Hangyul! I hug you and hold hands with you. Isn't that enough?"

"Seungyoun, I can't do this anymore. You avoid me so often, you must of found someone else to play with. Let's end this now."

"w-wait I-"

"Don't even say anything, just get out. I SAID GET OUT!"

---

aGh.

I'm so clueless.

It's so quite in here.

So empty.

So lonely.

I want someone to hug and cuddle. I want someone to call me babe. I want someone to shower me with some love.

Is there something wrong with me?

I feel so stupid questioning myself like this. Where is everyone anyway?

I guess I can visit the club for a bit, it's been a while since I've been there.

I quickly slip on a jacket and walk out to get into my car. I start the engine and drive out onto the road to the club.

2 hours later

2 hours later...

"Fuck yeah, one more shot bitch." I ask again, the 15th shot of alcohol I've had.

I'm so pathetic, but it feels so good to be so drowsy. I like this.

"Hey handsome man, care to dance with me?." A random lady approached me with her fake ass body. Being the drunk dumbass I was accepted.

We both started to dance with loud music playing over. She starts to grind on my leg, is this why is stopped visiting?

Everyone is so horny.

"Get off fake bitch." I shove her away and walk out of the club almost falling onto the road.

I grab my phone and text whoever I saw on my contacts. I have such good luck huh.

Ugh, I feel like dying

Ugh, I feel like dying. My head hurts so bad. Fuck I think I'm going to faint.

———

𝖶𝗈𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗈𝗄'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵

I arrive at the club that seungyoun texted me. I saw him lying there with his phone in his hand. Can't believe no one robbed him.

I try to lift him up but he was too heavy for my small body.

"Seungyoun why do you keep doing this to me? I can't take it. I can't care for you forever." I sigh.

He's now in the car, just pasted out with drool on his mouth.

Why does he have to be so cute?

I start to drive back to the warehouse, yes I coming back to that place. I have no choice anyway.

We arrive and once again I have to carry his body to the door. Seungyoun is such a handful to deal with.

Can't believe I like him this way.

"You don't understand me, you don't understand my feelings and I'm sulky about it."

He's just lays there while snoring on the mattress. I lay a blanket over him, I was able to get a close up on his face.

How could a perfect person exist. Seungyoun is perfect. From his head to his toes. Nothing is wrong about him. Maybe that's he reason he doesn't like me.

I get closer to him, until we are just 2cm away.

Agh, what am I doing?.

I move back but I feel hands pull my neck closer to him. Seungyoun opens his eyes and we make eye contact.

Not even a moment later he pulls me in and his lips land on mine. So soft.

Our lips move in sync and he bites my bottom lip which makes me gasp and open an entrance to my mouth. Which Seungyoun puts his tongue in, having a battle between each other.

He pulls away and chuckles.

"Not a bad kisser for a virgin like you."

𑁍 𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𑁍

ahah. I never write any smut cause I can't but it's just a small thing I have. Anyway, make sure to vote and comment for more updates :)  love you all!!!!!

 Anyway, make sure to vote and comment for more updates :)  love you all!!!!!