십이

"Wooseok, come back

"Wooseok, come back."

"I need you."

"I miss you."

"Don't leave me."

"PLEASE!."

beep...beep...beep...

I sit up from my bed with a tired face. Am I having dreams about him now? What's wrong with me.

W-wait..

What time is it?..

| 8:45AM |

oh shit-

I quickly run to my closet and grab a hoodie and a pair of jeans. I quickly wear them and rush to get my bag.

Fuck! Fuck!

I run to my school, hoping the gates aren't closed.

I am so late!

I rush into class, please god let the teacher not be here.

I open the door slowly to see a full classroom still chatting, the teacher isn't here yet.

Ah! Yes... I'm not late.

I slouch to my table and put my head resting on my arm, I'm so tired.

"CLASS! PLEASE PAY ATTENTION! WE HAVE A NEW STUDENT!". The teacher announces, the girls act excited because they think it's their way of getting a boyfriend.

ahaha. Goodluck.

"His name is Cho Seungyoun, he moved from Busan and will be a student here. Make sure to be kind!"

He walks in, he still looks the same. He just has more tattoos than before.

"Hi, nice to meet you." Seungyoun said with his low voice, his eyes scan around the classroom and my eyes met with his.

Oh my god, please don't sit next to me..

He walks down, all the girls eye him to see who he sits next to. Our tables have 2 people at each one and of course my one had to be free.

Curse me and my loneliness.

"Is this seat taken?."

I close my eyes and sigh, "no it's isn't." I reply.

He puts his bag down and sits in the chair. Seungyoun turns to me. "Why won't you look at me?,"

I don't reply and just take notes that the teacher is talking about, "Yah, I'm talking to you,"

He takes the pen out of my hand, "hey! I need that!," I whisper scream.

"Look at me first,"

"Whatever, keep the pen. I have more things to deal with than you,"

The bell rings, all the students start to pack their bags and leave the classroom one by one.

I try my best to pack up and leave quick because I didn't want to talk with Seungyoun at all.

I walk out to the door but a hands stops me, "wait," he says.

"I don't need to wait for you, you left me waiting too. It's time you get dealt with your own medicine,"

"I SAID WAIT!," he slams me to the lockers, he stares at me for a bit.

"Look! That new kid and the nerd have some tension,"

"Is the new kid gay?,"

"Didn't know he liked nerds like him,"

"What does he even see in him? He's just a person who hangs with juniors becauses he's lonely,"

Whispers, they're back.

I can't, I can't let him make my life miserable like last time.

There's no way.

"LET GO OF ME! I HATE YOU!,"

"W-wait! Wooseok!,"

I snatch his hand off and run down the stairs and out of the school with tears dripping down my face.

You broke me once, I can't let that happen again.

Not anymore.

Sorry for slow updates :(( make sure to vote and comment 💞
I love your support❣️

Sorry for slow updates :(( make sure to vote and comment 💞 I love your support❣️