십일

Diary Entry #1 | 23

Diary Entry #1 | 23.9.21

I miss him.

Two years...

I should be over him.

I'm in a different school now, in Gyeonggi-do.

I have new friends! That's nice. Their names are Hyeongjun, Dongpyo and Junho.

It's great. I love it. I don't get bullied which is.. perfect?..

Why can't I forget you?

I left you for a reason...

Ugh.

It's so hard to forget him.

But I have to move on.

"WOOSEOK-HYUNG!!"

A small boy with fluffy hair ran to me with both of his hands open wide.

"Hyeongjun-"

He engulfed me in a tight hug, something I needed for the day.

"Hyung! Let's go to dongpyo! He's still in class!" He has a wide smile on his face, it's really cute. Wish I was that happy everyday.

"Alright, lets go."

We walk to the 2nd floor of the school, which was where dongpyo's class was. I was on the 4th floor since I was a senior. They're still small juniors.

Hyeongjun slides the door open to see dongpyo sleeping at his desk. There's still some people left but they were just chatting with their friends.

"DONGPYO HYUNG!!"

He lifts up his head from the table and groans.

"Hyeongjun, what do you want again? Can't you see I'm trying to sleep-"

"Oh hi wooseok hyung, watcha doing there?"

"Coming to pick you up?. Let's go get ice cream." I suggest.

"Yes! Yes! Icecream!" Hyeongjun jumps around trying to persuade Dongpyo.

"Alright, lets go. Anything for Icecream." He slouches up from the chair and walks to the door. Followed by a poodle haired boy.

"We walk down the hallway and down the stairs once again. We exit the school and walk to the nearby ice cream shop that we always go to.

"What ice cream do you guys want?" I asked the two.

"Let's get mint chocolate! I like mint chocolate!" Hyeongjun says.

"Seriously? Mint chocolate taste like toothpaste, it's disgusting." Dongpyo disagrees.

"But I want mint chocolate!" Hyeongjun frowns.

"I'll just get you mint chocolate alright. Dongpyo what do you want?."

"I'll get vanilla."

"Wow dongpyo, so plain." Hyeongjun mumbles.

"YaH! I heard that!"

I walk to the counter while they fight and order the ice creams. We walk out of the shop with ice cream in our hands.

"This taste really good." Hyeongjun said.

"You like toothpaste?." Dongpyo replies.

"No fighting guys." I stop the two from fighting each other over ice cream.

"Hyung, did you know there's a new student coming to our school?." Dongpyo asked me.

"No, not really. Why?."

"Oh hyung hyung! I heard he was a bad person in his last school! He dropped out! But he suddenly came back." Hyeongjun adds on.

"Hmmm what was his name.." dongpyo thinks for a seconds.

"Ah! Yes right! His name was .. Cho..."

"Cho Seungyoun!."

Did I hear that correctly?

Cho Seungyoun.

Is it the same person?

I stop in my tracks.

"Hyung?. What's wrong?" Hyeongjun asked.

"Oh. Uh nothing, I'm going early yeah? See you tomorrow..."

I walk away and throw the ice cream in the bin.

Is he really coming here? Why would he come here? So suddenly? Don't tell me he heard about me being here so he transferred.

Oh my god this is not good! If he sees me again then he'll take me with him back!

I arrive at my house and went into my bedroom. I bellyflop on the bed and cuddle with the pillows.

"What is he trying to do?"

Cho Seungyoun.

Why are you trying to get me back?

Or am I thinking to much.

It's been 2 years, you should of gotten over me by now.

I just hope you're not coming for me.

Don't come near me.

Thank you so much for reading my book! And getting it up to 3K! It's an honour to get this far. So thank you for the kind words :) love you all💞

 So thank you for the kind words :) love you all💞