하나

it was just another day for wooseok. 

waking up to feel nothing but pain. he thought in this world, wooseok only lived to be hurt. 

he couldn't give up though. 

wooseok slumped to the bathroom, taking a short steamy shower before going out and changing into a plain outfit.

he grabbed his bag and walk to the bus stop with earphones in his ears. wooseok closed his eyes. thinking about what he was going to get today.

fuck school honestly.

the bus stops in front of his school, everyone got off leaving wooseok the last person. he sighed.

he saw all of them and they saw him. where was seungwoo when wooseok needed him the most?

 he tried to walk past the group as quietly as he could but failed as they grab his arm harshly.

"where's your money boy?"one of them asked. " i-i didn't get paid yet..." Wooseok responds softly. 

the next thing he knew they were pinning him against the lockers with a bang.

"you know what that means?" they said, wooseok shivered in fear. his legs turn into jelly as he shakes his head. 

"should of managed your time better!" they began to punch, kick and do all sort of things to hurt wooseok in the worst ways.

he wanted to scream but knew no one would save him. their last punches left wooseok breathless, as he fell down with blood all over his face. the group walks off with smirks on their faces.

how could you be so proud to see someone suffer?

wooseok laid there for a while before junho found him and called his friends to help him up. he had friends, just a few. 

all in different classes that rarely ever meet. at least he had friends.

wooseok was helped up to the infirmary room, the nurse was able to care for him enough so he could go to class. 

wooseok was lucky that he didn't break any bones or else he wouldn't have been alive.

who would want me alive anyway?

he sighed, looking out of the window. it was raining, he realised he didn't have an umbrella with him at the time.

i'm so fucked.

it had been cold lately and he didn't have enough money to buy a new coat. 

so wooseok stuck with school coats he had, even if it was thinner than paper.

wooseok heard the door slide open, it was seungwoo. 

"wooseok! are you alright? i got a call from the school!" he asked in a worried manner.

seungwoo was always worried about him,  like a dad or mom. "i'm alright hyung...how are you?" wooseok smiled.

"don't act like we just met! what did they do to you now?!" he exclaimed.

"i'm fine, i'll tell you later, please don't worry about me."

I'm not fine, I want to tell you it all, please save me...

it was now after school. wooseok spent the whole school day at the infirmary. 

what a lucky day it was for him. it was sad when he had to get out.

wooseok walked to his locker, grabbing everything he needed. soon walking out of the school gates to the bus stop.

what a long day huh.

it wasn't an abnormal day for him though. a day of pain and sorrow. wooseok placed his earphones in his ears.

 maybe some music could help him, it had been helping him since the start.

♫ 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 ; 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 - 𝘸𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘻 ♫
⏩ ⏸ ⏪

𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴.
𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘷𝘢𝘪𝘯.
𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳?
( 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦? )
𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘐'𝘮 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴.
𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘐 𝘨𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯.
𝘐'𝘮 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘐'𝘮 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘥𝘢𝘺
𝘒𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘒𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺
𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘦
𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩
𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘬 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩
𝘼𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙚𝙧, 𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙧

𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘐 𝘐
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦
( 𝘪'𝘮 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 )
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘦
𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘐 𝘐
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦
( 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 )
𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘮 𝘐
𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙢 𝙄 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧?

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯-

wooseok felt a person hit his shoulder as he was walking.

"sorry..." he softly said, the man didn't say anything and just walked away. 

wooseok was confused, the man didn't say anything to him. it was petty of him to think like that but he wanted to act stronger for once.

"hey! you! aren't you gonna say something?" wooseok shouted the man stood for a bit before walking again, further into the street.

what a rude person.

wooseok got on the bus, sitting down in a comfortable position and setting a timer on his phone before drifting off into a deep sleep.

☹︎ chapter one - CUT  ☻︎

oNCE AGAIN I HAVE EDITED THIS CHAPTER :,D 2019 me was on some high drug shit because this writing is horrible,,,