십삼

Seungyoun definitely knew he did something very wrong, is Wooseok mad at him?

He didn't know, was it because he did it in front of such big crowds? He needed an answer. An answer to why he ran away, an answer to why Wooseok hated him so much and just maybe he wanted to fix their relationship.

That's all he wanted most. The determination he had couldn't be broken, he wasted his money just to move and go back to school.

Anything to get Wooseok back.

Seungyoun takes a smoke out of this cigarette, sitting at the edge of the rooftop. He swings his legs slowly, the smoke disappearing into the sky.

"Fucking Seungyoun thinks he could get me back,"

"I'm a tough cookie! He's a mouldy one," , Seungyoun smiles knowing who it is.

"He's still cute" Seungyoun whispers to himself.

"Excuse me who are you?," Seungyoun turns around to see a young deer boy look at him. They both stare at each other before Wooseok breaks the silence.

"I-it's you! You heard everything! I'm leaving!" , Wooseok stomps to the door but gets stopped by a hand.

"Wait, I need to talk to you,". Seungyoun just hoped he would understand and sit down with him to talk.

"Didn't I already tell you? We have nothing to talk about. Let go!" Wooseok exclaims.

"Please! Just for 5 minutes!" Seungyoun begged. Wooseok was cautious about him, should he have said no? Or should he have said something else. But nevertheless he finally let Seungyoun talk.

"Wooseok.. can we start again?." He said what he needed to say, now it was just the answer that made him anxious.

Seungyoun saw Wooseok hesitating, he knew that he didn't trust him. After what happened 2 years ago..

"What do you mean?."

"Can we start again? I want to forget the past and just focus on the present. Please understand, I don't mean to hurt you at all.." Seungyoun was desperate. Desperate to save what he had ruined.

"We... we can start over, but I won't forget." Wooseok accepted, Seungyoun was in glee.

He smiled and took both of Wooseok's hands, he held tight.

"Thank you for believing in me."

They both stood at the rooftop of the school, staring into each others eyes.

"Shall I take you home?," Seungyoun requested. "Sure why not.."

They both walked down the stairs and to the entrance where Seungyoun's car was parked. It was the same car from before.

They got in and Wooseok told him the directions of where his house was. They arrived and Wooseok got out, not forgetting to give a small wave before Seungyoun drove away.

It was a happy day for both of them.

Maybe they could fix this once and for all.

...

It was now the next day and Wooseok was getting bombarded by questions from his junior friends.

"Hyung! How do you know him!?,"

"Is He your soulmate?,"

"Did you guys date?,"

"Why were you in his car!,"

"What's going on with you two!,"

Wooseok was annoyed to say the least, but he couldn't get mad at his baby friends.

"no more questions devils, class is about to start in 15 minutes."

"But hyungg! We want to know!" They whined.

"If you want to know then go back to class, I'll tell you when we finish class."

"Fine hyung, but you have to tell us everything! Bye!," they both run to their classes while Wooseok slowly walk to mine.

Wooseok was too busy drifting off into space to notice he had hit someone's chest.

"Wooseok?,"

"Seungyoun?,"

They both stayed quiet, "Do you want me to walk you to class?," Seungyoun spoke.

Wooseok modded his head, before starting to walk to their upper class at the 3rd level.

The two walk into class smiling as they took their spots, students around them look at them like they were insane. Weren't they just fighting yesterday? How did they make up so easily?

Seungyoun and wooseok continued to sit in silence but had the most cheeky grin plastered on their faces.

They both thought, just maybe they could forget the past and get back together again.

so I got 4K on this book?..
you guys.. ARE SO KIND 🥺 thank you so much to every one of you who decided to read this.
It's one of my successful books so I'm really happy :))
make sure to vote and comment 💕
love you guys a lot.!