십사

Wooseok knew what every love story turns out in the end

Wooseok knew what every love story turns out in the end. It was either they get caught cheating but they make up or one of them dies.

Wooseok didn't want any of those to happen, nothing cliche or drama packed. His love story was not needed to be known by everyone.

Right know, Wooseok couldn't determine his relationship with Seungyoun. Were they a couple? Are they friends? Will they get back together?

Scratch the last question, it's not needed.

Everything was confusing to him, so confusing he couldn't focus in class. He didn't notice that the teacher announced that they were going on a camping trip and they needed a partner to sleep in their tent.

Wooseok packed up his back and went to his junior babies on the bottom floor.

It was not until he felt an arm wrap around his waste, giving full attention to the person.

I'm sure you guessed it,

Seungyoun.

"Did you hear about the camping trip we are having?," asked Seungyoun.

"There was a camping trip? No I didn't hear, I spaced out a bit," Wooseok shyly said.

"I could see from the other side of the classroom," Seungyoun smirked a bit.

"I-it's, I wasn't thinking of anything interesting!," Wooseok quickly sprinted away with a laughing Seungyoun at the stairs.

Close one, Wooseok thought.

Missed it again, Seungyoun thought. It was his chance to ask him to be his camp partner but maybe next time.

ring ring... 

The caller ID showed as KANG MINHEE.

That boy, it's been so long since Seungyoun had talked to him. Ever since he moved, they lost contact for a while.

"Oh Hyung! I finally found your contact number!," Minhee screamed through the phone, Seungyoun distance myself a bit before replying.

"Minhee! You're going to break my ears, nice to hear you again as well." He laughed.

"Hyung! You still are so mean. Anyway, I have some good news! I'm visiting for a bit with a friend of mine, I can't wait to see you!,"

"That's nice! I'll see you too, I have to go now. Talk to you later Minhee."

"See you soon! Bye hyung!," the call ended, Seungyoun placed his phone in his pocket.

Minhee had forgotten to tell who his friend's name was to him. Unfortunate but maybe they will see each other when they both meet and then he could get his name.

Wooseok on the other hand was get stressed out with the amount of work that was at his part time job.

He worked as a dishwasher at a wedding venue which would surprisingly have often guest.

This person must be a dick to marry 5 people at once, Wooseok had saw the same person with the same suit with different ladies every time it was his shift.

The pay was what he was looking for, the amount of plates really added up to his pay check. He was glad he didn't have to move again, knowing that Wooseok had a stable job with enough money to survive.

"Quickly! Wash theses dishes! A cart of plates are coming through soon!," the voice broke his thought.

"Aish! These teenagers not knowing they need to pace up. Stupid children," He could hear the other employees complain. Wooseok couldn't lie that he was slow.

Soon, 6PM rolled up and it was time for his shift to end for the week. Wooseok walked out the doors while stretching his arms.

Washing those dishes really worked up his muscles way more than he thought they would.

"Tired?," A faint voice asked from behind. "Yeah, long day of washing dishes. My arms wanna die."

"Maybe I could help you with your job?," Wooseok laughed. "I don't even know you, who are you anyway-,"

Once he turned around, Wooseok wondered how he didn't recognise that voice.

"Seungwoo?...,"

They both stare at each other without saying a word, it's been so long since they both met.

Wooseok runs into his arms, as they both hug each other tightly. Wooseok and Seungwoo's friendship was something they both didn't want to get rid of at all.

"I missed you." Seungwoo said.

"I missed you too," Wooseok replied.

"Tell me everything, from why you left and now. Don't leave me ever again," Seungwoo started to sob in Wooseok's arms.

"Of course."

Welcome back again! I finally took time to update again. :D , I honestly don't really have a plot for this book, I'll try to end it after some writing so.. thank you for reading my book and getting it to 4K! I love you guys so much, even if I say it too much I really do. Make sure to vote and comment !

Also I have another book if you would like to read it. It's called cuddles and it's a minisang ff. I struggle to write this book but I start a new one, I'm amazing sbjsjsjsj.
Anyway please support it when I am not updating this book! Thank you 💕