십오

Wooseok and Seungwoo caught up with each other for a bit on their lives

Wooseok and Seungwoo caught up with each other for a bit on their lives. Seungwoo had visited Gyeonggi-do as his mother told him they both should visit their grandma.

"It's been a long time huh..." Wooseok sadly said. "So why didn't you contact me?," Seungwoo asked.

That's right. Why didn't Wooseok call for Seungwoo? It was complicated. Seungwoo would do anything to see him again, maybe he would move just to talk to me. He was that type of friend.

"I have my reasons."

They both sat in silence in the small cafe near the school Wooseok attended.

It was getting late and they both had things to do. The two both parted ways, not leaving with a hug. Wooseok had left his arms wide open for Seungwoo to hug him.

Warmth.

Wooseok was quietly walking on the streets, it was dark now. Not many cars were passing by and not many people were outside at this time.

Wooseok had felt like he had been in this situation before, but he couldn't remember what.

He had decided to take the bus since walking would waste his energy.

Wooseok plopped down on the bus seats, exhausted.

His eyes slowly closed, soon he fell asleep on the bus.

Seungyoun had been on the bus for quite a while, he didn't know what to do with the sleeping wooseok at the back.

"Yah. Last stop. Get off." The bus driver said, soon sitting back on his seat to sleep again.

He looked behind once again, wooseok was still in dreamland.

What should I do?

Seungyoun walked to the back of the bus and scooped Wooseok up with no trouble at all. He was a very light person, you could lift him up with one hand.

he carried him out and stood at the bus stop, not knowing what to do with the small kitten in his arms. Wooseok was snoring lightly, his lips apart.

Seungyoun kept starring at his lips, they looked soft and so red. Better than any girl he had seen.

He walked to his house with the light wooseok in his hands, no matter how heavy he was his arms still ache a lot.

Seungyoun kicked the door open softly as he could to not wake up the sleeping beauty in his hands. Cheesy for him to call Wooseok beauty when he is the definition of beauty.

He placed Wooseok on the bed and placed a blanket on him. It was getting cold in the winters of Korea. His arms were killing him, he should start working out more. The more stronger, the more he could hold Wooseok for a long amount of time.

It was already midnight, Seungyoun was still awake at his computer while someone was still fast asleep on his bed. Wooseok was a koala.

He kept on turning and twisting around in the sheets. Seungyoun was busy recording and fixing a song he had due in his music class. The class he really only cared about. It kept him in the school and that was all that mattered to him.

Continuing to stay at the table editing, Wooseok kept mumbling words quietly soon it got louder to the point he was screaming. Seungyoun questioned wether he should do something, it was not normal for him to be in these situations.

he gradually walked over to where Wooseok was and crouched down on the group near the edge of the bed. " What's wrong baby?," he whispered. There was no answer from the sleeping boy. "Are you having a nightmare?," He asked once again. Still no response, Wooseok was still spilling out the random words.

He could only tell a few words that Wooseok was rambling about. It ranged from monster, creep, stay away from me and leave me alone.

Was Seungyoun the problem at Wooseok couldn't sleep without having a bad nightmare? He didn't know.

All he could do was try to calm his down.

He carefully laid himself down on the other side of the bed while stroking Wooseok's hair slowly.

It was at that moment Seungyoun felt his heart skip a beat, as he fell asleep in the same bed as Wooseok.

This chapter is so cringe im sorry :((( I finally update though ! Thank you for reading my book <3 Make sure to comment and vote :) i really appriciate it! ill make sure to make the chapter better :(( the book is getting to serious and i dont like it :/ I might edit it when i finish the whole book but any who..

thank you !!