아홉

𝖶𝗈𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗈𝗄'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵

𝖶𝗈𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗈𝗄'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵

Did he really just do that? Even if it wasn't for so long, god I'm burning up.

Wake up Wooseok, it's probably just a dream and he's drunk. Seungyoun has no idea what's he's doing..

But how is he so stabled in talking, this can't be right.

Did it really happen? I have no memory of last night! Just that fucking kiss...

ugh.. what do I do? I can't ask him.

Seungyoun also called me a virgin, what a bully. He doesn't know anything about me! Why should he be making me feel this way? Why is he playing with me like I'm a toy.

I don't understand-

"Wooseok?.."

A soft voice came from beside me. I'm in a bed now? Was it all a dream?

"Wooseok it's Seungyoun..."

No worries, even if he's beside me. It may be still a dream right?

"Are you mad at me for kissing you?.."

Great. It's not a dream. I have to deal with my kidnapper that kissed me.

"I actually have something to tell you.."

"Not now Seungyoun, you know what you did and I'm not... just leave me alone!" I raise my voice a little.

A small silence went between us, before he chuckled.

"You look even cuter when you're angry." He showed his small smile then getting up from the mattress.

"Please listen to me Wooseok, there was a reason for why I kissed you."

"What reason can even come out? You're a kidnapper, nothing else.." I frown.

"I just wanted to tell you that I lov- "

Ding!

Ding!

Ding!

My phone?.. who would be texting me...

 who would be texting me

Yohan...

"Sorry Seungyoun. Tell me next time."

I leave the room and into the hallway where I saw Yohan standing there.

Was he waiting for me?

"Wooseok. You came quite quick.. perhaps would you like to follow me up to the rooftop?.." Yohan quietly suggested.

Rooftop...rooftop....

"I- u-uh.. yeah! Yeah.. the rooftop! Rooftop would be good! Yeah good.."

Agh I sound so stupid! I just want to stay far away from Seungyoun.

"Great.. lets go." He smiled and offered a hand. I smile back and grab his hand.

We walk.. a long walk it was to get to the rooftop. We didn't talk until we reached the top.

"Y-yohan! We're here.. what do you want to tell me?.."

"It's been a short while since you came here.."

He continued with small gaps of silence.

"And I have realised that... something is different about you.."

"Nothing has made me feel this way except for you.."

Don't tell me.

"That i really."

Please I don't need more hard choices.

"I really like..."

Oh my god please hurry up.

"I really like you."

.

.

.

"Sorry... did I freak you out Wooseok?.."

This is what I wanted right? To love yohan right? To be with someone except for..

"Sorry Yohan..."

"I'll give you a few more days to decide." , " I'll be happy with any choice you make."

"Just please don't leave me, please stay as my friend."

He walked to the door and went down the stairs. As the door closed slowly.

"Damn you Seungyoun.."

𑁍 𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 9 𑁍

Sorry for the short chapter! Wrote it in only 1 day :((( I know some people can write in one hour but I can't focus :((( that's why i always update every 4 days, but anyway. Please make sure to vote and support my book! Thank you sm and I love you all!!!

 Please make sure to vote and support my book! Thank you sm and I love you all!!!