십칠

"Are you and Seungyoun hyung dating?.." Dohyon had spoken up in the long silence.

The sudden question had surprised both of the two, they weren't exactly dating nor were they really friends.

What type of friends pin you on the ground? These two 'friends' right here do.

"no, not yet..." Seungyoun has replied, what does he mean by not yet?

"Well hyung I came here to eat so can you move along and start cooking." Seungyoun rolled his eyes before standing up and going to the kitchen. Dohyon had laid down on the couch.

When Seungyoun was out of the living room, the chipmunk stood his hastily and walked over to Wooseok.

"so hyung..."

"Do you think Seungyoun hyung is hot?." The question had startled him, it was so sudden.

"n-no! Why are you asking that you child!.." Wooseok walked away into Seungyoun's bedroom, maybe just to find something to change in. He was all sweaty from the incident just then.

clothes on the floor...bottles on the table...underwear on the bed...

gosh it's a pigsty in his room, does he never clean it?

Wooseok started to pick up every strand of clothes or rubbish in his room and putting it in the laundry basket or the bin.

"Wifey food is ready," he turned around and saw Seungyoun testing on the door, smirking for no reason.

"Do I look like a women to you?, I'll be down soon." Wooseok glared before walking past Seungyoun. He happily skipped downstairs to see Dohyon already eating, he was basically still a child so he couldn't help it.

"Hyung! This taste sooooooo good, you should try!"he smiled before continuing to eat. Wooseok sat down at the table and tasted the food on the table, "wah! This taste like heaven!."

The two kept stuffing their mouths non-stop, Seungyoun was standing near the stairs looking at the two pigs eating.

Gosh do they eat a lot...

Dohyon is normally like that but Wooseok ate like he was starved to death..

"kids! We need to leave for school in 10 minutes, hurry the fuck up!" Seungyoun shouted with a big smile on his face.

"No swearing in this household old man!" Dohyon had laughed at Wooseok's statement, gosh Wooseok was be so annoying.

"Alright, take yourself to school then," Seungyoun walked to the front door before opening it to leave.

"Hey wait just let me finish I'll be there in 5 minutes!," Wooseok hurried to clean himself up, Dohyon was taking his lovely ass time to the door.

Oh boy was it a hectic ride to class.

🍓

"Can we go get ice cream again?," Dongpyo had asked, "are you two gonna argue on mint choco again?." Wooseok rolled his eyes. "Don't bring that up again hyung..." Hyeongjun whined.

"I want strawberry this time, nothing can go wrong with strawberry!" Dongpyo said proudly. The moment they arrived at the store, the 3 saw a couple licking on a strawberry icecream all over.

"Move over hyung! I'm gonna be sick!" Dongpyo continued to pretend to puke, Wooseok aNd Hyeongjun chuckled.

"You guys wanna come over for movie time instead?, you won't see anyone suck their faces off." Wooseok had suggested, "as if you and that new kid won't do anything-"

SMACK

"Don't mention him, you want me to kick you out my house?" He sternly said.

The car ride to his house was silent after that.

🎬

"MOVIE TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Hyeongjun ran to the couch before jumping onto Dongpyo.

"AgH, HYEONGJUN THAT HURTS!"

"Sorry..."

"Shut the hell up frozen 2 is starting."

"How did you even get this movie on computer anyways?," Dongpyo asked.

"I have my ways, don't question, just watch."

The three were on the couch of Wooseok's house with popcorn and a large tub of neopolitan icecream.

After at least 1 hour and 30 minutes in of just focusing on the movie, the doorbell had rung.

It was strange for someone to be here at 1am in the morning, they planned to pull an all-nighter as it was a Saturday and they had no work to do.

Wooseok groaned as he sat up, his legs were quite numb just sitting on the couch for so long.

"Who is it..." his voice had drifted off a bit, he opened the door with his eyes half closed.

"What are you here for?.." Wooseok asked without knowing who was at the door.

"Maybe if you opened your eyes."

"Seungyoun?!" The younger's eyes had widened, who out of everyone else who could of came over, it had to be him?

"Why are you surprised?" Seungyoun chuckled.

"S-shut up! Come inside, it's cold..." he walked back into the living room leaving Seungyoun at the front door.

He had hoped he closed the door for him and went inside.

"So who was at the door-" Dongpyo turned around and saw Seungyoun aimlessly walking around the house.

Oh boy, was it time for him to sleep.

"Hey! Hyeongjun lets go to sleep, we're minors anyways so let's go." He smiled before pulling on Hyeongjun.

"But hyung! There's still 1 hour of the movie left-" Hyeongjun had finally got the memo and nodded slowly.

The two left to upstairs where there was a room for them to sleep in.

"Hey so what you wanna do-" Wooseok looked around in confusion, "where's Hyeongjun and dongpyo?,"

"I don't know, they left when they saw me."

"Gosh I bought that movie and they decided to leave, ungreatful bitches." He snarled.

"Then let's watch it together."

Wooseok spat out the water in his mouth.

"Say what again?."

"I said let's watch it together."

It was definitely going to be a long night for Wooseok, and he knew who to blame the next day.

so I finally updated after what like a month? i'm so sorry ㅠㅠ I made it extra long ( well longer than my usual chapters ) to make it up fo y'all. I might re-edit my older chapters, just because I started writing in third-person and my first few chapters are first-person. Idk but ya know anything is possible. Anyway, i've been missing X1 too much lately. Gosh this drought might stab me so hard I could die.

AnY WhO, make sure to vote and comment! I appreciate all your support <3