십구

"so how are you and your husband going?." Dongpyo said staring at Wooseok for an answer.

"As if, we only started dating a week ago. He isn't going to pull out a ring, if he does I'm not accepting." Wooseok scofted before walking to his class leaving Dongpyo behind.

He sat in his seat and rested his head in the table, Wooseok was glad everything was going perfect.

"Wooseokieeee!" A voice came from the door, he immediately knew it was.

"Seungyounieeeee.." Wooseok was tired and called Seungyoun to come over to the table.

"Yah why are you so lazy nowadays, finally got a boyfriend to do everything." Seungyoun chuckled at his behaviour.

"At least I love you, also I can do things on my own! Just a little tired..." Wooseok was close to dozing off on his desk, although the teacher had told them they needed to leave.

It was Wooseok on Seungyoun's back, as they walked to Seungyoun's car.

"Wooseok can you get off? I need to get in the driver's seat." He could only here the soft snores from the smaller.

This baby.

Seungyoun carefully placed Wooseok in the passenger seat and walked over to the driver seat where he sat.

Looking over at his boyfriend, his eyes were closed, still dozed off. Oh he was like sleeping beauty to Seungyoun.

He wouldn't risk anything to lose him, he was lucky to even find Wooseok.

gosh you're so pretty...

"Thanks I know." Seungyoun was startled by the sudden voice, "were you awake all this time?."

"no, just woke up. What time is it?" Wooseok yawner, stretching his arms out wide.

He chuckled, "it's almost 5, we should get home soon."

The smaller beside him pouted.

"What? What's wrong?"

"I wanna cuddle with you when we get back..." Wooseok feeling shy turned to the window. A faint blush creeping on his cheek.

"Why are you shy? Of course, but we would have to eat first." Seungyoun smiled warmly.

"Can we have bibimbap? I'm craving.." Wooseok begged, "yeah yeah, anything for you cutie."

"I'm not cute!"

"Say that again and I'll kiss you."

"Zipping my lips in three.."

Seungyoun chuckled.

= home =

"I'm sooooo tired.." Wooseok flopped down onto the couch with his face squished into the cushions.

"You can't sleep now, you haven't ate or showered stinky butt." Seungyoun walked to the kitchen getting all the ingredients for the bibimbap.

"that's mean seungyoun, I'll go shower now then!" He could heat wooseok hmph as he walked up the stairs to the bathroom.

He's so childish...

Add a little this, add a little that.. and done! Dinner is served.

Seungyoun was lucky Wooseok had food in his fridge, who knows what he uses it for. He only saw the boy eat instant noodles with store bought coffee at the convenient store nearby.

Wooseok was not the type to go out and buy things to make food.

"SEUNGYOUNIEEEEE ARE YOU DONE!?" Wooseok cAme down with oversized pjs and an over excited face running to the kitchen.

"Wahh ! It looks so good! Thank youuu" he gladly took one before stuffing his face with the food.

"Chew slowly, or else you will choke." Just as he said, Wooseok started coughing and went to the bin to spit it out.

"W-Why would you s-say that.." blush could be seen on the boy's pale face, he had tried to not make eye contact with the older.

"What's wrong? Or were you thinking of something else?.." seungyoun smirked, walking closer to Wooseok. Making him back up into the wall.

The taller had pinned the smaller to the wall, eyes staring into each other.

Seungyoun started to lean in slowly, closing his eyes.

The two were getting closer and closer.

smooch !

Seungyoun felt cold on his lips, it was definitely not Wooseok's lips.

He opened his eyes and saw the wall with his lips attached to it.

Wooseok had already ran upstairs into the bedroom, feeling an awful embarrassing feeling in his stomach.

He felt so bad.

Maybe next time Seungyoun, I promise..

New chapter ! Sorry for the long wait again! I've been a bit busy if you can say..

Disclaimer, this book won't have smut. I'm sorry, just not really comfortable writing it. I might in the future but for now it won't have any.

Thank you! Please vote and comment 💕

Love you all!