다섯

a full week has passed since the conversation.

wooseok had stayed in the same pair of clothes for every day he spent at the place and it disgusted him of how greasy as well as smelly he was.

the door opened and revealed a younger aged boy standing in the frame way. 

"hello, seungyoun has called for you. please wear the blindfold." the boy softly smiled and gave wooseok the blindfold. 

"thank you...you seem young." wooseok says as he puts on the cloth over his eyes. 

"yeah, i'm currently 17 turning 18 soon, trying to earn some quick money for my family." he replies. 

the boy lead wooseok again through the hallway to seungyoun's office.

once he felt like he was inside, wooseok took of his blindfold and there he was sitting in the office chair of his.

"w-what do you need?" wooseok hesitantly asked. 

"you may look pretty but you smell like a rag, we're gonna fix you up a bit so you fit the part being apart of my group." seungyoun says, standing up and walking over to the large wardrobe. 

he opened it and pulled out an orange hoodie and some shorts, followed by a bottle of shampoo and body wash. 

"yohan is outside waiting for you, wash up and you'll be told what you're doing next." wooseok grabs the pile of stuff and walks to the door. 

"wait, you forgot your blindfold," seungyoun whispers in wooseok's ears before putting the blindfold on the boy and opening the door for him to leave. 

wooseok had felt his heart drop just a bit then, maybe even miss a beat or two. 

he didn't know why this stranger had suddenly take a liking to him but he was going to take it as an advantage for him to not go on death row. 

"you have 10 minutes, be quick." yohan says and pushes wooseok slightly into the bathroom. 

"10 minutes? is he crazy? i can't..." wooseok stares at the clothes in his arms and sighs. 

"ten minutes it is." he mutters and quickly showers in hot water. 

there was a knock on the door, "hurry up in there!"

"yes! yes." wooseok bounced his way to put on his pair of shorts, the hoodie had to be about twice the size of him. 

"my blindfold is on...you can open the door." 

the door opened and wooseok was pulled out and dragged quickly to another area. 

he could see the sun shining through the blindfold as he was pushed into a car and the door closing behind him. 

"had a nice shower?" a familiar voice asked him. 

"y-yes seungyoun." 

"did you like the smell of the shampoo and body wash?" 

"yes, i like the strawberry scent a lot." even if wooseok was in the backseat with a cloth over his eyes, he could feel seungyoun smirking.

"i'm glad, if you are wondering, we are going to shop for some clothes for you. as the ones you're wearing are mine and are too big for you." seungyoun says. 

"t-there's no need to do that..." wooseok mutters, seungyoun chuckles. "of course i have to, we're friends aren't we?" 

the car drive was not as long but not so short. 

when the car stopped, wooseok was given a pair of glasses that seems like sunglasses but were fully blackout on the inner frame so you couldn't see out of it at all. 

"hold my hand, i'll lead you around." wooseok felt his hand in another person's hand which made him tense up a bit. 

as they walked around, seungyoun from time to time would lift up the glasses for him to see a certain product or type. 

if wooseok had to be honest, it was a enjoyable short time for him. even if he couldn't see shit. 

"i-i need to go to the bathroom please..." wooseok asks seungyoun through a whisper, in which he responds with a ruffle on the hair. 

"because you said please, i'll let you go alone without the glasses." seungyoun takes the glasses off the boy and watches as the boy slowly makes his way to the public bathrooms.

upon entering the male bathrooms, he could feel someone was following hima ndd went into a stall to lock himself in. 

although he was a second too late to lock the door.

as wooseok felt his body hit the toilet and a figure standing over him. 

"p-please don't do anything to me." wooseok plead, the person smirked. 

the man locked the door behind him as he began to put his hands under his hoodie. 

wooseok scrunched his face off as he tried to kick the man off but nothing happened. 

he was left in the bathroom feeling uncomfortable in his skin and he couldn't do anything about it. 

at these times, i hope seungyoun could just bust the door open.

𑁍 𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 5 𑁍

Owo... 500+ ?!?!! You guys are amazing!!! Really thank you so much for the support and votes!! I'll really work hard to make this book the best quality!! Anyway, make sure to vote and comment ~

Thank you a lot !!