sadness

sadness. The only emotion he could feel right now. Wooseok grew into a deep depression, more worse than before. He felt stupid for trusting a guy like him, he crumbled at that point.

Wooseok lied on the mattress, staring at the door. Clutching the blanket that he was given. It's only been a day since he heard that sentence. Why should he be sad? Seungyoun wasn't his boyfriend or even a friend. Just someone to play with. Wooseok should of known.

"Hyung...are you alright?.." a blonde figure was at the door with a soft eyes.

"Minhee, I'm fine. Don't worry. Just leave me alone."

He didn't say anything and just closed the door quietly.

Wooseok hasn't told anyone about his feelings and of course he would never. No one would listen to him.

He faced his head down into the mattress, before falling asleep soundly.

𑁍 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𑁍

It was the next day for Wooseok, he didn't want to get up at all. He didn't want to eat, he didn't want to talk, he just didn't want to do anything.

He just decided to stay in bed while having his phone open. Just anything to somehow space out, escape the real world.

Just as he posted the picture, he could hear the door creek open

Just as he posted the picture, he could hear the door creek open. Wooseok knew who was at the door but he didn't want to make it obvious, so he pretended to not know.

"Wooseok it's me."

"What do you want seungyoun."

"Feisty today huh. What's wrong?" He sounded sincere.

Wooseok breathed slowly, he told himself. 'he means nothing to you and you mean nothing to him. He doesn't have feelings for you or likes you. It's just a way to get you.'

"I'm fine thank you very much." Wooseok said in a very monotone voice.

"You can tell me anything."

"How am i suppose to tell you anything if you won't care for me Cho Seungyoun. no, I can't tell you anything." At that point, wooseok really snapped.

Seungyoun felt a bit speechless, did he hear the conversation with Yohan?

"Look, if this is about Yohan and I talking, there's nothing to get mad at. I don't even see the reason why you're mad, I'm taking care of you for free. If you don't want to cooperate with me—"

"Do you care for me?"

"Of course I do, now stop being so stubborn"

"That's not what you said with Yohan, I'm nothing to you. Just a victim, of a kidnapper. That's what I am."

He did. Wooseok heard every word they said. Why should it matter though? Right? It would make it easier to abuse wooseok.

"Yes, if that's how you think of it. I'll show you who is the kidnapper here. I'll show you, you had a chance wooseok, but you crossed the line. Have fun here until it last."

The last sentence Wooseok heard before the door slammed shut. He could hear the sound of a lock being put around the door.

Did Wooseok fucked up? He didn't think he did. It's the same old thing that would happen even if he wasn't in the place he was now.

Seungyoun on the other hand was furious. Yohan had really taken over his mind, he didn't know what to do anymore.

Wooseok hates him and he doesn't know how to fix their relationship. Being the dumbass he was born to be.

"AGH!" Seungyoun wiped all the things on the table with both of his arms, making the objects fall on the ground as well as breaking.

"You know how it feels now right? To feel like nobody is there for you. Don't you Seungyoun?" Yohan said while leaning at the door, smirking.

"Yohan, I'm not in the mood to talk to you."

"You never was in the mood to talk to anyone, now tell me. Do you like Wooseok?."

That question again.. Seungyoun thought. Yohan was really hurting his brain. He didn't know what to say, because he never felt anything for anyone in a while.

"no, no more relationships. I'm done with them."

"Is that so Seungyoun... so you won't mind me..

liking Wooseok?" Yohan continued.

"You know, maybe date him?", "He's not yours or mine, but I will take him from you."

"I'm your friend Seungyoun, but it doesn't mean I'll listen to you. I can see through you. Your nose will grow longer if you keep lying to my face. This happened last time, so don't mess it up."

𑁍𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋𑁍

yayayay, I updated! I'm going to be a little busy because I'm going back to school again :< so updates may be rare, but I will be trying my best to give you content! Anyway, here's a video of Eunsang singing 2002 because it's amazing!
Make sure to vote and comment! I appreciate your support ~ ( thank you for 101 votes ~ )

( make sure to check out Seungyoun's and Wooseok's covers on songs as well ! You won't be disappointed:3

Wooseok ~

Omg his vocals :333

Bonus - minhee emergency room ~