이십 일

"Did you find him?"

"Yeah I did."

"what'd you do?"

"I talked to him for a bit."

"Why didn't you take him?! You're so stupid." He scoffed. "You're the one trying to break his relationship cause you still love him for all these years."

"Say for yourself, you're Wooseok's best friend and you're working with me."

"Don't even mention him Hangyul, you know nothing."

"Oh I do, more than you. You don't know what I'm capable Seungwoo. Don't test me." Hangyul walked up to Seungwoo and pushed him with his finger.

"Do this for me and you won't regret it."

"I hate you so fucking much."

"Remember." Hangyul went to the exit, "You cancel, I'll make sure you won't see Wooseok EVER again."

He walked out, leaving the older in the abandoned building.

🎈

"fucking shut up alarm." Wooseok slammed the clock making it fall.

"Gosh school on a Monday can suck my left toe."

The smaller stood up from his bed and went down to find something to snack on.

"Jeeze I should go grocery shopping again, the food in here is already rotting."

Wooseok quickly grabbed his bag and got changed, soon going  out to his nearby convenient shop to buy some sandwiches and a bottle of coffee.

"Delicious coffee to start my day of tiredness.." he sighed and walked to his school.

Wooseok felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around to see who the annoying person was.

"Why do you look so tired baby?" Seungyoun asked.

"I may or may have not stayed up to watch some Korean drama. It was too good to leave off a cliffhanger!" Wooseok complained.

"Aish.. you and your stupid dramas, your handsome lover is right here!" Seungyoun pointed to himself while having a pout on his face.

"Stop it, it makes me cringe."

"Why? You don't like it?" He continued to do cute moves while Wooseok was acting like he didn't know him.

"They're in love." Dongpyo grabbed a handful of popcorn as he watched the two.

"It's cute! Don't you think?" Hyeongjun exclaimed.

"Are you crazy? Hyeongjun that's what you call gross and pda." Dongpyo rolled his eyes and walked off back to class.

"Hey wait! What's pda! Dongpyo ! Tell me !" The small boy ran after the other.

🛍

"Wooseok! You free for shopping? Me and hyeongjun are inviting you." Dongpyo excitingly  asked.

"I told you I never go out, why do you even ask me?" Wooseok groaned.

"I heard that there was a party this week, it's held by a guy named k..kim yahan? Yohan ? Yeah him!."

ah fuck. Him. Makes me not wanna go even more.

"I also heard that Seungyoun hyung was going, you have to go now Wooseok hyung!" Hyeongjun begged.

"Fine. If I get kidnapped, it's all your fault."