십팔

The two seniors were sitting on the couch in the dark, with the TV as the only light.

There was popcorn sitting in between them, as well as a large tub of ice cream in Wooseok's lap.

Seungyoun had reached for a handful of popcorn, there was no incident during the time he had came. Although this time, his hand has touched with Wooseok's.

Wooseok immediately took his hand back, Seungyoun could hear him cursing to himself.

"Sorry, are you mad at me?." Seungyoun had asked with a worried expression,"n-no! just a bit sensitive..." Wooseok's eyes wandered off, trying not to make eye contact.

Seungyoun being the cheesy ass person he was, took Wooseok's chin and turned it to him. The movie in front of them had already ended but it didn't matter to the two.

too close..two close...

Wooseok was trembling, he was flustered, he was red, he felt himself getting an weird feeling in his stomach.

"Woah, easy.. you're burning up, are you alright?.." he wanted to know what's wrong, he wanted to know why he was being like this. Especially around Seungyoun.

"Why am I always like this around you?." Wooseok said.

"What do you mean?."

"Why do I get such a weird feeling every time I think about you?."

"I don't understand Wooseok.."

"Why do I get butterflies around you?."

Seungyoun didn't say anything.

"Was this since we first met? That time you had taken me away? I still want to thank you for that, even if you did such horrible things. You helped me start a new leaf, and now I have friends." He laughs. "You know you're really handsome?, I thought about that when I was still with you. I thought I was weird for calling my kidnapper handsome huh?."

"I guess that's what Stockholm Syndrome does to you right ?."

silence.

"You love the person that wants to take you away, but I'm glad it was you."

"Wooseok I still regret everything-"

"Seungyoun I think there's something that grew in me while I was with you."

"Wooseok please-"

"I think I had fallen in love with you..."

Seungyoun had now snapped back into reality, Wooseok had streams of tears down his porcelain face.

He smiled.

"Your welcome Wooseok, cause you know what? You changed me too."

"You made me become a better person and not as depressed anymore.."

They both laughed.

"And guess what? I share the same feelings for you too."

The two never expected a little movie marathon could end them crying their hearts out and them getting together once more.

"Do you think they're gonna kiss?." Hyeongjun asked.

"I mean it's looking pretty sad over there so maybe n- oH mY jeSuS!"

"Woah they're going deep.." Dongpyo placed his hand over Hyeongjun's eyes.

"I'll spare you the details when they're sleeping, which is never."

"Why won't they sleep-" Hyeongjun being the innocent bean he was didn't know what was happening.

Dongpyo didn't talk to the two the next morning.

yup yup another update and oh boui I finally made the two get together aww how sweet. I honestly puked while writing. Anyway please enjoy and give me a vote cause you like the book. You don't have to but I mean...