Moonstruck Under a Starry Night Sky!

I pursed my lips together awkwardly, looking around before glancing at him ever-so-often, not knowing exactly how to act when stuck in the same room as him

I pursed my lips together awkwardly, looking around before glancing at him ever-so-often, not knowing exactly how to act when stuck in the same room as him. All I could do was play with my hair while I waited for him to say something or anyone to join us in this lovely moment.

"I like you," he said out of nowhere, which confused me.

"Uh... thanks," I uttered, confused by his sudden confession.

"Don't you like me too?"

"Erm... Yes. Yes, I like you too."

"That's nice."

"Yes... nice," I replied back with a sweat-drop while smiling at his expression filled with innocence. "This is so awkward," I whispered to myself as I looked around for anyone to assist me in such a difficult task, "Whose idea was it for me to babysit a five year old?"

"It was your idea. I heard you tell my oonkle."

I snorted to myself as I watched him play with his toy cars after finishing his sketching of buildings. "Do you know any secrets about your uncle?"

"Yes, plenty," the little boy, Ichiro, exclaimed as he crashed two cars into each other. "But Oonkle made me promise to keep them a secret."

I pouted as I examined one of his sketches. "It was worth a shot."

At the moment, for some odd reason, I ended up having to sit with Ichiro (first son of Kyoya's oldest brother), since the rest of the Ootori's had a sudden family meeting, which only included the "grown-ups". Not only did it mean that I had to wait with Ichiro, but it also delayed my dinner with Kyoya and Sister Fuyumi, which I don't really mind at all.

"By the way, Auntie Réa, why do you look like you're dressed for a funeral?"

I gasped, struck by lightning just by his simple statement consisting of foreign and plain words. "I understand you calling me Réa... But must you call me Auntie? I'm not that old," I chuckled, yet sweated at the same time. "I'm sure Big Sister could suffice."

"No, I like Auntie Réa."

My lips formed a pout as he continued playing with his cars, while all I did was sit and stare. "And must you know, this dress is simple, yet elegant. Fit enough for a dinner with two."

The maid's did a great job when coming upon a decision for a dress for me. It was a black elegant floorlength evening dress with a pretty princess cut at the top, and topped off with black lace covering my arms and shoulders. There were no decorations on the dress, which made the look simple and easy to move in.

My hair was tied up in a messy bun, although it was the idea since one of the maids kept on redoing it as it wasn't naturally messy enough. My bangs framed my face and were slightly curled before a hair pin made of gems, which looked like diamonds, was clipped onto the top of my head. After that, the maids insisted on adding a little more jewelry, much to my dismay, leading me to put on long diamond earings.