Christmas Special!

🌻𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢!🌻

During the party the hosts threw for Nanami...
~·●Suoh Mansion #2●·~
After placing the last ornament on the Christmas tree, Mitsukuni Haninozuka and Nanami exchanged wide grins while admiring the decorated tree, then high-fived each other in celebration for their hard work.

"Now the last part," Nanami murmured, holding up two toppers. One was the typical star, while the other was an angel. Turning to Honey feeling troubled over which one to choose, Nanami lowered them down for him to take a closer look. "Which one would look good?"

"That is a difficult question," Honey said with a thoughtful look, then picked up the angel. "But I think this would make the tree even more beautiful!"

The blonde-haired girl chuckled over her upperclassman's enthusiasm, and nodded before putting the star away only to realize something. "We're not tall enough to place this at the top..."

Tashina dusted her hands with a wide grin, as though she knew this moment was bound to happen. "Stand back, shortie," she announced, approaching Honey and Nanami, causing them to exchange confused glances.

"Just because you're a foot taller than me, doesn't exactly mean that you're tall enough to reach the top of the tree," Nanami huffed, yet handed her the angel anyway. "But suit yourself."

Smirking like the snarky girl she is, Tashina held up the angel high enough, yet wasn't able to place it on the tree. Her smirk faltered when she tiptoed, struggling to reach anywhere near the top. But to no avail was she able to.

The tree almost reached the ceiling, basically as high as the tip of the jewels that decorated the hanging chandeliers of the mansion's living room. And little Tashina thought she was tall enough to reach it if she tiptoed.

'Childish, I say,' Nanami thought to herself as her eyebrows twitched in irritation. "What's wrong, Tashina? Are you not tall enough?" she remarked, Honey and her giggling to each other when the noirette turned to them with a frown.

"How were you able to decorate the top of the tree?" Tashina hissed with a pout.

"I held up Honey-senpai. He's really light."

"Then pick me up!"

"No, fluffy marshmallow."

Tashina gasped, taken aback by her friend's straightforward comment, before placing her hands against her waist and scowled. "How dare you, overweight sack of potatoes!"

Nanami's jaw dropped, clearly not expecting a fierce comeback as rage built up within her when Tashina's lips formed a smug smile as though she had achieved victory.

But little did she know, it was just the beginning...

"You're so fat, when someone walks around you, they get lost," Nanami commented.

The room dropped to silence as the hosts' gazes shifted to the blonde, completely shocked over the words that came out from their beloved Nanami's mouth. Surprisingly, even the Shadow King, Kyoya, was thrown off-guard as well. But not as extra as Nanami's older twin brother (although the one lacking in maturity out of the two), Tamaki, who held his hands against his face like The Scream.

Tashina glared at Nanami after gathering her conscious again, then pointed straight at her. "Alright... You're so fat, when you walked past the window, we lost four days of sunlight!"

Nanami gasped, before scowling back at her. "You so fat, that when you stepped on a weighing scale, it read 'to be continued'!"

"You so fat, you're the reason the world declared world hunger!"