Life Isn't Perfect, but Your Outfit Can Be!

You carry so much kindness in your heart, Sunflower

You carry so much kindness in your heart, Sunflower. Give some to yourself for once.

I inhaled deeply, feeling my conscience take over as I stirred in the wonderful soft cushions I was enveloped in. Just as I was ready to sink back into dreamland, a sudden feeling drilled in my head, banging against my skull. I groaned as I opened my eyes, wincing as I sat up while placing my hands against my head.

What is this? Was I drunk or something before? 'Cause it seems like I'm going through a hangover.

I blinked, trying to see clearly in the dark, thankful that the lamps were dim to give enough light in the room which turned out to be the clubroom.

"Good. You're awake."

I glanced to see the twins standing together while peering down at me, a hint of worry shining in their topaz eyes. But they switched to relief when I smiled in assurance, the feeling of the headache slowly dying down.

"Time for our princess to get ready for the ball," they announced, cheeky grins blessing their lips as they helped me off the sofa.

"Thanks," I murmured, standing straight while brushing my fingers through my hair, irritated by the tangles. "When will the party start anyway?"

The twins exchanged a look of amusement, both of different kinds, before chuckling down at me. "It started five minutes ago, actually," Hikaru said with a smirk.

"Haruhi tried to wake you up before. But it was like trying to make a rock walk on its own," Kaoru explained, apologetically smiling.

I pursed my lips, wanting to snap at his comment, but ignored it as I rushed to the changing rooms, only to be dragged someplace else by the twins.

As I was dragged through the hallway, I couldn't help but notice how enchanting it was. With the big windows that let the moonlight stream through, the crystals of the chandeliers reflecting such ethereal light, the sounds of the Hitachiin's footsteps echoing down the hallway while the wind outside breezed against the window, swaying the leaves of nearby trees and bushes, pink petals scurrying through the air to dance along with it...

It was small moments like these that make me appreciate how majestic this school can be, as well as admire the littlest of things that no one else seems to pay attention to.

Now I'm curious how the party is going to take place. It would be wonderful if it were beneath the moon surrounded by the cherry blossom trees.

The twins and I stepped in a room, which seemed to be a little makeup room with a few changing stalls and a vanity sitting against the wall. Pulling me to the nearest changing room, the twins pushed me inside. "Change," they ordered at the same time, then slid the curtains close.

"How do I know you won't peek?" I grumbled, seeing my dress hung up, and proceeded to pull my clothes off.

"You won't," Hikaru replied, causing my blood to boil.