[League of Legends] Rumors [Yasuo x Reader]

[League of Legends]

Rumors

[Yasuo x Reader]

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

this is a guilty pleasure

an extreme one

of my favorite video game right now

god halp us

HES HOT

THANK YOU GUYS FOR NEARLY 2K VOTES AND 200K+ READS THATS AMAZING IM SO HAPPY

btw, requesting is back open wuw/

WARNING :: extreme fluff

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

        "Hey Yasuo, where's your girlfriend?"

        The usually emotionless man seemed to bristle at the comment and the venom that was planted in it. His hand wrapped around the handle of his sword, while his eyes remained closed.

        "Cap it Riven. She isn't my girlfriend."

        The white-haired women grinned and leaned forward, obviously enjoying the ability to be able to be a prick to her enemy. "Your actions and words suggest otherwise."

        "Riven . . . "

        This time, it came almost as a growl. Riven's eyes widened as she realized the only reason why he could be acting like this. "Oh! So that girl denied you? Look at how smooth you are."

        Riven could tell that Yasuo was very close to breaking. It would be terrifying, but hilarious and worth to see it happen. The guy wasn't really open and didn't speak too much. However, one day, a teenage girl stumbled upon the League of Legends and Yasuo had a fun time figuring out what to do with her. Since then, they've been seen together in a lot of places. Everyone immediately assumed that they were dating; there were, some however, who knew better. Like Riven. But she hadn't known that the girl had denied him.

        Chuckling, she decided that she would be nice today. Standing back up, she picked up her sword and started to walk away to the surprise of Yasuo. "Good luck Wind-man! She's right around the corner."

        The quiet man looked and there she was. [Name].

        She was wearing some battle gear which she had made by herself and had been enchanted by some of his friends. [Name] was skipping towards him and his lips curved up in a small smile.

        "Yasuo! Yasuo! Everyone thinks we're dating!"

        That's old news [Name].

        "Let's make that rumor true!"

        Hold up . . . what?

        Yasuo didn't have another moment to think as [Name] had gotten up on her toes and her lips were now on hers. Shocked, he didn't know what else to do other than to kiss her back. He put his hands on her hips and leaned a little into the kiss.

        Lux giggled. "They're so cute."

        "Lux, get down back into the bush!" Ezreal whispered as he pulled her back down. "We don't want them to know we saw it."

        "Yeah," Janna smiled. "I can't imagine what Yasuo would do."

        "Shhhhhhhhhh," Jinx laughed.

        She received glares in return.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

        holy shit that wa shorrible but my feels are overreacting. if you guys dont know what league of legends is, i'm sorry and go fucking download it noobs.

www.leagueoflegends.com

        when you do the friend referall, PUT DOWN MEEEEEEE.

server: north america username: emeralddrop

        wuw/ thanks

- ricooooooooooo