Chapter Fourteen

Songs for this Chapter:

(THE ENTIRE FOUR ALBUM OH MY GOD - One Direcion)

(THE ENTIRE 1989 ALBUM OH MY GOD - Taylor Swift)

((But anyway these are songs I listened to a lot whilst writing this chapter hehe))

Stay- Taylor Swift

Bad Blood- Taylor Swift

Wonderland- Taylor Swift

Where Do Broken Hearts Go- One Direction

18- One Direction

Stockholm Syndrome- One Direction

Valerie's P.O.V

 Harry tells me to be ready by eight, and i oblige.

I'm ready by seven-thirty and spend the rest of my time cleaning up the kitchen from the splattered paint drops which found their way onto the marble counter. 

Harry knocks on my door by seven forty-five.

"Come in!" I call, washing my hands and meeting him near the door.

"Hey. Sorry, I'm a little early. Are you ready?" He questions.

He wears the same pair of black skinny jeans from earlier, which are similar to mine, and he wears a black Ramones T Shirt. 

"Oh no. That's all right. Let me just grab my purse."  I head back to my room and grab my purse, briefly looking at my reflection in the mirror, and walking back into the living room. 

"Got everything?" He asks, standing up from the couch.

"Yep" I say, grabbing my keys from the key-holder.

"Wait, why are you taking your car keys? We're going in my car." He says.

"No, we're taking my car. I need to be back home early, I have work tomorrow." I inform him in hope that he will agree on taking my car.

"Oh, for the love of God, let's just go in my car. We'll be back home early. I promise." He bargains, and I nod.

We walk out of the building and the air is crisp, refreshing and the leaves around us are just downright beautiful. I love this weather. I love the Fall . 

Harry blasts his absolute rubbish music in the car on the way to bowling place. I cringe, and can't stop myself from slowly turning down the knob of the volume a tad lower. Harry frowns, turning it back up. I sigh.

"Who even listens to this stuff?!" I say, unsure whether he can hear me, due to the outrageously loud volume of his CD.

He turns the volume up even more. 

The drive is long, and I begin to develop a headache from the monstrous sounds coming from the car speakers.

I switch the radio off. I expect Harry to rep-remand my actions, or complain. 

He laughs sarcastically.

"Why are you laughing?" I question confusedly.

"You're like so pissed." He says between breaths.

"Well,yeah, your taste in music sucks,"  I say in an obvious tone.

"I don't actually listen to any of that rubbish. That's one of the Guy's CD's that he left in my car. I just really wanted to annoy you."  He grins excitedly like a child on Christmas.