Chapter 36

"Zach I'm pregnant" I whispers so soft hoping he wouldn't hear me, but he did. He paused and didn't say anything for awhile.

I sat up from his arms and looked at him. His face was drained to white. A horror look on his face.

I stop crying for a moment and said "Zach" my voice failed to sound right. He blinked and looked at me.
————————————
*****Izzy POV*****

Zach pulled me back into his arms as if he was ignoring what I have said.

"What are we gonna do...." he whispers softly.

I want to cry in this moment. Just by the fact that he said we makes me know I'm not alone. Of course I have Ella, but she's not in the situation.

"I don't know" I whisper "but I will not kill this baby"

"Then we need to tell our parents.." he replies

"I know"

We sat there in silence just trying to figure something out. Anything at all.

I don't remember what time we got back but it was late. We sat and watched the sunset over the beautiful blue ocean.

Most of the time we sat in silence. A little of it was making a plan. First thing tomorrow I would go in make sure the baby is healthy. Then we would tell our parents after.

^flashback^

"What do you want?" He asks me.

"Right now I want food" I laughed

"I mean for the sex... do you want a boy or girl?"

"Oh.. umm I don't know, I guess a girl, but it doesn't matter to me"

"Hmm"

"You?" I asked

"I think I want a girl too, I don't have a sister only a brother and they're annoying"

I laughed at him "that's because he's your brother" I rolled my eyes

"So!" I laughed harder.

^End Flashback^

——————
Today's that day we tell our parents.
I've already have gone to the doctor's this morning with Ella and Zach.

They did the normal thing, gave my instruction and information.

They also gave me ideas to help make the right choice. But that's just it, there is no right choice. It's whatever I choose not what is right or wrong.

But I chose this baby that's growing inside my.

I'm scared I won't be a good mom but also scared that he or she will be dragged into Zach's gang, which I will not aloud.

If that is what the baby wants to do they'll do it, but if not, I will not stand by and watch their dreams being told no.

My child will dream and they will have a choice. No Excuses

Anyway back to the point

Zach and I planned that we would tell our moms first because we don't know when our fathers will have time.

"Hey mom will you come with me to the living room?"  Zach said to is mom.

"Sure honey, is everything alright?.." she asked. She looked very concerned and confused. Just like any mother would hopefully be.

Zach didn't really replied just kept on walking to the living.

"Zach? Do you want me to leave?" I asked him

He grabbed my hand and said "no"

Once we reached the living room. We all sat on the sofas. Me and Zach on one while his mother on the other.

"Mom...."

"Yes honey?"

"Izzy pregnant..."

"Oh may, what can we do?" She asks. I don't think she's getting the point.

"No mom. I'm the father." Zach replies.

"Oh" her face dropped and became white. 
She didn't say anything for a couple minutes. It was like the gears were turning in her head.

"We can explain" I said trying to help. But I don't think I was. "You see it was a mistake."

"This is a big mistake Izzy" she replied, she almost sounded offended that I even mentioned it.

"Mom, Izzy and I had a few drinks at a party and it lead to one thing or another. We weren't in our right minds at the time." Zach tried to explain more.

Zach's mom got up and walked out of the room. Zach and I stayed in the living room quiet. I wasn't quite sure what to say to make him feel any better.

His mother basically just walked out on a very important conversation.
————Next Day————

Zach's mom still has yet to speak to me or Zach. This was very hard on Zach and I feel very sad for him.

I couldn't get ahold of my mother or father. A patently they had a mission and won't be back for awhile.

So that meant that Zach couldn't get ahold of his dad either. I know Zach felt alone, I could see it on his face.

So I came up with this idea to have a picnic with him. There was this little spot on the trail that lead to the beach. It cut off was by this cute little flower field.

I was making a picnic basket when all of a sudden I had to puke. I ran to the garbage because I knew I wouldn't be able to get to the bathroom in time.

Someone grabbed my hair and started to rub my back well I threw up whatever I could.

It was horrible, well it looks like morning sickness started.

"Shhh.." the person said

"It's ok, I'm here" he said

At that moment I knew it was Zach. I was glad he was here.

I don't know if I would want it to be anyone else.
___________________________
Well here's another one!!

Sorry it took sooooo long.

I'll try to do better! 😁
-Hannah