Chapter 33

It's been a while since you've last heard about anything. But let me fill you in.

Me and Izzy had our girl night. We just watched our favorite movies and ate a lot junk food.

I've had at least 3 photo shoots. They were ok but nothing really happened. Just sat around and took photos.

Oh here an existing thing! Zach asked Izzy out the other day, but she said no sadly. That boy is trying too hard. Izzy didn't tell me what happened but she said no. Somethings up between them.

I think she'll tell me about it soon though. Or I might just have to break it out of her.

We haven't really heard anything from our Dad's. I'm starting to worry, we haven't even had one phone call.
—————-
"Hey Izzy!" I said as I walked into the kitchen.

"Hey."

"Is everything ok?" I asked worried for my best friend.

"Yeah! Of course! Why wouldn't it be?" She asked.

"Well you seem off, that's all."

"Yeah no, everything ok. Hey, do you maybe wanna do some shopping today?"

"Ahh hell yes! Do you even need to ask?" I screamed a little to loud.

"I think there's a mall around here, maybe like a Half hour from here." She said with her Hand on her chin as if she was thinking.

"Sounds great! I'll just go tell my mom. Meet you in the garage around noon?" I asked

"Sweet! See you soon!" And with that I walked off to talk with my mother.

As I was walking I ran into Zach and Trent.

"Hey guys! What are you two doing?"

"We just finished working out. Why? What's up?" Zach asked

"Well I don't I guess I was just asking?" I replied

"Wanna kiss from me?" Trent smirking at me like he had a really bad plan.

"Mhmmm....... I think not" I shrugged. I just love teasing him.

"Your such a tease!" He groaned

"You'll get used to it" I shrugged "anyways have you seen my mom at all?" I asked

"Yeah the girls are in the Living room downstairs" Zach replied

"Ok thank you! See you guys later!" I said and walked lasted them.
___

"Hey mom!" All the girls look up at me. They all had serious faces when they looked at me. "Is everything alright?" I stopped and asked

"Yes Darling" my mother said although it wasn't convincing enough.

"Are you sure? I can handle whatever it is." I said to reassure them.

"Yes Ella dear, everything is alright." Sue said.

"What is it Ella?" My mother asked

"Well I was wondering if it was alright if me and Izzy go to the mall later?" I asked

"I think it should be fine if you have one of the boys go too." She replied

"Mom it's suppose to be a girl thing, we don't want boys to come." I complained to her.

"Ella it's either you go with the boys or not at all."

"Fine." I said and walked away.

I decided that Ace would be best because I need girl time with Izzy and I can't do that with Trent. Zach and Izzy aren't getting along and Jason would complain about everything. Plus Ace actually likes shopping but he'll never omit that.