Chapter 19

Nothing like a good morning breakfast!!

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I got up and ran downstairs, not caring that I'm just in a big T-shirt. Beside usually nobody is downstairs.

If your wondering what happened yesterday after my dad left. Nothing. Literally nothing, I just went to bed.

When I got downstairs your not gonna believe who was eating at my counter. He had the balls to come here after what happened. Man he must be stupid. Yup you guessed it. Trent....

"Rudy could you bring some breakfast up to my room, I suddenly don't well." I asked. I noticed that Trent tensed up. You could tell by the way his muscles loo... OMG ELLA DON'T THINK LIKE THAT!!

I turned around and walked back up to my room and shut the door. I decided to text Izzy since I still haven't told her the news!! I'm sure her parents will be fine with it, along as Ace probably goes. Plus I need a girl there. No offense to my mom, it's just a teenage girl is different.

Me: HEYY
Me: Come over ASAP!!!
Me: It's important

Bestie👸🏼💞🤷🏼‍♀️: Ill be there in 10 ;)

Me: Alright!!

I decided that I should get dress, plus we have to go shopping today too. I put on a white silk tank and blue jean shorts. It's simple yet cute! I did really light make up.

When I was all ready I laid on my bed and looked on Instagram

When I was all ready I laid on my bed and looked on Instagram. I just noticed that I don't post a whole lot anymore. I mean I do have lots of followers but I don't post a whole lot. I used to post everyday. Maybe I should post something.

As I was thinking about posting a photo my bed room door opened. It was Rudy with my food.

"Thank you Rudy!" I smiled

"Feeling any better?" She laughed

"Oh yes" I smirked

"Ok wel-" Rudy was cut off by Izzy coming in thought the front door yelling!

"WHAT'S SO IMPORTANT B!TCH?!" She yelled. 5 seconds later she was on my bed out of breathe. I started laugh my donkey off.

"What those stairs and long and they poop me out" she asked

"Oh nothing" I giggled "Thank you Rudy" then she left.

"Ok, what's so important?"

"I have a very important question" I said serious

"Oh no who we gonna kill?" She rolled her eyes

"No we're not gonna kill anyone" I rolled my eyes

"Ok what's the question?"

I got down on one knee and said "Elizabeth Thomas, will you, my best friend, come on a very long trip?" I asked trying not to laugh. You could tell Izzy was trying not to laugh either. But we end up failing. We both just sat there laughing really hard.

"Ok but serious"

"Wait you weren't joking?"  She asked

"Umm hello, I'm going on a 2-3 month trip without my best friend? It'll be hell! Beside my parents said you could!!" She looked so shocked

"OH MY GOD!! YOUR KIDDING!!"

"Nope!"

"I GOT TO START PACKING!!"

"So your coming?"

"Duhh" she rolled her eyes

"Ok well I'm going shopping today, so come?"

"Umm hello, I swear you don't know me at all"

"Great! What car?"

"Rosetta" she smirked

Rosetta is another name for my Rose Gold Ferrari 458 (Pic in chapter 1). We held out to my car and take off, but not before I see Trent in the corner of my eye. They looked sad, hurt. I didn't stop the same feelings from showing on my face.

"Starbucks?"

"Yes! and it's my turn to pay" she said with a scolding face.

"Ok ok as you wish" I put my hands up surrender

"Ok good!" She said as I pulled through the drive-through at Starbucks.

"Hey look it's Jean!!" I said as I pullover by the window.

"Hello my favorite girls! The same?" Jean asked

"Of course, you know us to well"

Jean is the Manager here. She's in her mid 20's and trying to get though College. Me and Izzy have been coming here since we got our driver license. We are usually here at least once a week.

"Here we are!" Jean said snapping out of my thoughts

"Thank you!" Me and Izzy say in union

"We'll have to catch up some time!" Jean said

"Will do Jean!" I said

"See you later!" Izzy said

"Ok what's our mission today?" Izzy asked as I pulled into the highway

"Swimming suits! Clothes and accessories" I say

" Yayy!! I love shopping!!" She replied

Then we took off driving to the mall
*************
******IMPORTANT*****
Im very sorry for the lack of up dates.. but I'm currently dealing with some issues at home and school. THIS STORY IS NOT OVER!! Just taking a little break that's all. Please understand!!

Don't forget to like!! Love you all💞
Sorry it was short this time😕