Chapter 13

**10 minutes later**

When we got there all the girls and boys were in awww. I heard a few whistles. I got out. I go to the back to get Zoey out. Once I have her in my arms I start walking onto the mall until I here cameras flashing.

————————————————

Do you remember how I said my family is  rich? Well we're actually really rich, as in billionaires!! We're a well known family around here. So ya know the press love us. Always following us like stalkers.

I'm also a well know model too. I did I shoot last summer, who know I would go this BIG?! I might do it again I'm not sure.

I have Zoey in my arms walking inside the mall. With the press following me.

I decided to text Ace Drew, so I walked into a store so I could get away from them.

Ace is my security guard. My dad makes me have one and he follows me everywhere even when I ask him not too. So I know he's here somewhere.

Me: Ace? I know your here with me. Can you come out of hiding and help me out?

Ace: Of course

Me: Thank you!!

Then out no where he comes up behind us and says "boo" I screamed a little bit not too loud.

"Ahhhh, what the fuck ace!!"

"Sorry not sorry" he shrugged

"Ughh what ever let's go!" I rolled my eyes

Me and Ace walked out with Zoey in my arms. We walked around the mall looking out for paparazzi.

"Where we going first?" I asked

"TOY STORE!!" She Shouted. Me and Ace just laughed.

"Ok which one?" He asked

"There's the doll store and the LEGO store...." I couldn't finish before she cut me off.

"DOLLY ONE!!"

"Ok, clam down little one" I laughed

"Sorry..." she looked down

"Don't worry about it kid" Ace said

We Walked to the American girl doll store. It was pretty quiet well we walk. Unless you count Zoey saying "ooo" and "ahh" while looking at things and me and Ace laughing a little bit at her.

After we got her a doll, some clothes for the doll, and cute dresses I found at the mall. I wanted to get my nails done but if Zoey had never done before I wasn't gonna take that away for her mom and her. So I decided to text Sue to make sure it's ok with her.

Me: Hey Sue, so I'm at the mall with Zoey and was wondering if you be ok with us getting our nails done but if she's never done it before I don't wanna take that away from you and her.

Sue: Aww Hun your too sweet!! Of course she can we've done it before thanks for asking tho!!

Me: ok just making sure!! Thanks