Chapter 22

"Hello?"

"Is this Ella Robertson?"
________________________

"Who's asking?"

"This is Steve Kelly, I saw your profile for modeling. I would like to sign you as my model."

"What for exactly?"

"Well we do a lot of everything"

"Ok maybe, I'll have to think about it."

"Well you now have my number, call me when you have decided."

"Ok I will thank you Mr. Kelly. Have a good day"

"You too Ms. Robertson" after that a hung up.

"Who was that?" Izzy asked

"This guy named Steve Kelly!"

"Who's that?"

"I don't know, he wanted to sign me." I shrugged

"Wow that's great Ella!!!" She congratulated me. I laughed at her and her excitement.

"It's just- I don't know, I don't know him" I shrugged

"Well don't you have a lawyer to look into it?"

"Well Yeah, but how do I know what he's expecting?"

"Will why don't you have a meeting with him?"

"You know, why didn't I think of that?"

"Because I'm the smart one" she pointed to herself and laugh.

"Oh my lord Izzy." I rolled my eyes and laughed.
_____________
After that we went to the kitchen for some food. And of course the boys had to be in there.

"Hey E, Hey Iz" Iz is another nick name for Izzy that Jason came up with.

"Hey J" I said

"Hi Jason!" Izzy said

"Hey, is there's a beach party later so we won't be home."

"Oh ok good" I said and got my water and snack then walked out not caring if Izzy was behind me or not.

"What's in her a**?" Zach asked

"I know" Trent said

"Yeah, well then you know to keep your F*cking mouth shut!" Izzy said through her teeth.

I didn't want to hear anymore so I walked to my room. I shut the down and laid on my bed face down. I heard a knock on my door.

knock Knock Knock...

"Izzy I don't wanna talk!" I shout, but it came out more of a muffled voice.

The door opened and I shut up yelling "Izzy!" I turned to look at her but it was Ace.

"Oh sorry, I though you were Izzy."

"It's fine, but are you ok? You were a brat back there."

"Yeah that's the point" I rolled my eyes

"Ella it's been a few weeks...."

"So! He's an F*cking A**H*le!!!" I shout at the top of my lungs. I'm pretty sure it traveled though the house. That's s good thing, I want him to know I mad, I'm Beyond mad!

"Ella.." he started but I didn't let him finish.

"He was my first!! I haven't done anything with anyone else and he thinks it was a mistake!! He.. he was.. my first..." I broke down crying. I just really needed to cry. Ace came over and hugged me so tight I thought he was gonna break me.

________________

****Trent's POV****

Ella walked out of the kitchen like no one was talking to her. I really must have hurt her if she ignores everyone else while I'm in the room.

"What's in her a**?" Zach asked

"I know" I said

"Yeah, well then you know to keep your F*cking mouth shut!" Izzy said through her teeth like I was in big trouble.

To be honest she doesn't scare me, what scares me is her brother. If he found out I would be dead. Maybe she was warning me.

Ace didn't say anything, he just walked out, probably doesn't like the teen drama. I mean he is older then any of us, or he's checking on Ella.

God I miss her so much, but I just can't. I'm to bad for her, she'll hate me even more when she finds out.

I kinda just zoned out thinking about Ella, her sweet voice, her beautiful eyes, I'll get lost just looking into them. I could get lost for hours finding something new every time I look. Her pink lips, there just perfect. Every time I see them I just wanna kiss them until she cant breathe.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Ella was yelling."So! He's an F*cking A**H*le!!!"

Damn that hurt, But I mean I was an *ss.
There was a little pause before she screamed again. "He was my first!! I haven't done anything with anyone else and he thinks it was a mistake!!"

Shit there was no way of getting out of this now. Jason is gonna snap. I looked over at everyone, who is looking at everyone else.

"Oh shit" Izzy mumbled and ran out of the room.

Me and Zach looked at Jason, his face was tense, his jaw was locked and his face was so run you could see the steam coming out of his ears.

"Alright, which one of you D*cks F*cked me sister!!" He gridded through his teeth.

Oh f*ck Ella what did you do....
_________________________

Hey guys!! Here's the tea ☕️!!!!!

Until next time love you all😘❤️