Chapter 34

As I waiting in the Garage for Izzy and Ace. I though maybe it was a good idea to finally set up Accounts for my modeling career.

I was supposed to do this awhile ago so I should probably do it. I made a Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. Although I probably won't use Twitter or Facebook a lot it's still a good idea to have them.

I texted my Agent and told him to have me Verified so they know it's the real me and not some fan.

He replied Instantly saying he'll have it done in about an Hour or so.

With that I posted my First Picture on Instagram. I turned off the notifications so my phone won't blow up from them though because that will probably get annoying after awhile.

I know I'll start off somewhat small but I'll probably still get annoyed.

@ Ella_Robertson: Yeah it's really me🤷🏼‍♀️💞 Find me on Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook at the @

"What you doing?" Izzy asked. I jumped a little.

"You scared me" I said with my hand on my chest. "And I just set up my social media accounts."

"Sweet what's the at?" She asked getting out her phone.

"Ella underscore Robertson" I replied

"Ok!" After a couple seconds she said "Done! I now follow you on every account!"

"Aww you'll always be my number one fan" I hugged her.

"Damn Straight!" She replied

"Love you Iz!"

"Love you more E!"

"Ready to get our Shopping on?!" Ace shouted scaring me and Izzy out of our hug.

"Yass!" Me and Izzy said jumping into the Jeep.

"Sweet!!"
__________

After shopping for awhile I though what if I got a new piercing or even a tattoo. You need your parents Signature for a tattoo though and I don't think they would be happy with a tattoo so I settled with a new Piercing.

I'm not sure what to get. I already have my Lobes done twice and my Cartledge upper ear done.

"Hey Izzy... what would you get pierced if you could?"

"Mhmm maybe my Belly or a nose one. Why?"

"Well I was thinking that maybe I should get a new piercing done" I shrugged