Chapter 35

"Izzy what's wr-" she stopped me by hugging me very tightly.

"I made a mistake and now I have a conquest" she said between her cries. I hug her back and rub her back.

"Izzy... what happened?" I asked quietly

"I'm pregnant...."
______________

I stood frozen.

I was shocked I though she was waiting for the right guy.

"What?" I asked

"Yeah... are you mad?" She asked

I pulled away and I looked at her. She had fear written all over her face.

"What?! Of course not I'm just surprised that's all. I could never be mad at such a thing." I said

How could I be mad?

It wasn't my choice or mistake

She can do what she's wants I'm not the person to judge.

"Can you tell me what happened?" I asked. Walking with her over to her bed.

"Well you know how I talked about after the Beach party?"

"Yeah..."

"I was telling the truth just not the whole truth...."

"What happened?" I asked

"One thing lead to another and we were drunk so we weren't thinking clearly..."

"Wait so it's Zach's? He did force himself on you?" I asked angry

"Yes.. and no of course he would never. He's a very sweet man."

"Do you like him?"

"I don't know..." She trailed off

"Are you gonna tell him?"

"Do I have to?" She asked as She laid back into the bed with a huff.

"While, that depends on what your plan is."

"I don't have one."

"While do you want it?"

"I don't think I could give it up and I Certainly am not going to kill it. It's like murdering to a living child even if it's not born yet." (Note: You can your own. so don't come after me)

"I guess if you put it that way... Well maybe we should start one or two" i said

"Well I don't know if I wanna be a mother yet. I'm only 17."

"While let's start with the facts. Your not going to get an abortion, so your having this baby. Which means you need to see a doctor." I did laying down beside her.

"True"

"And you need to get on medication like vitamins for the baby. We need to limits your choice of foods."

"Yeah Yeah, What we need to do is tell my parents first.."

"Only when your ready Izzy, I'm not gonna push you. I just think you need to see a Doctor ASAP." I said

"Maybe I can make appointment at the clinic tomorrow." She shrugged. "Could you come with me?"

"Of course! I'm here for you with whatever you need." I smiled softly at her.

"That's why your my best friend."

"Damn straight or I would beat your ass" I joked. She laughed a little. "I got your back"

"I have yours too, you maybe wanna get that check out though" she joked right back. Making me laugh.

———————
*Little later*

Izzy currently on the phone calling the nearest clinic to see if they have any available time.

When me and Izzy where done talking we came up with the first apart of the plan.

She is going to the doctors first to see how far along she is and what she recommends.

Then she is going to tell her mom and Zach of course.

Next they'll have to figure out if she wants to keep it or give it up. I personally don't think she'll give it up though. She isn't going to like it, but I can't make up her mind for her.

I know that being a teen mom is gonna be hard for her. Izzy is a wild person who likes to do dangerous and silly things. Having a baby is going to wear her down.

But she'll have people who will be by her the whole way though.

POV: IZZY

"Hey Zach...." I said as I walked into the kitchen.

"Hey" he smiled. Even though I was mean he was still so nice to me.

"Can we talk?"

"Of course!" He waited for my to begin

"Maybe alone?...."

"Outside? We can go on a walk on the beach" He offered

"Sure" I answered.

We began to walk to the beach quiet, no one would say a word. I knew he was waiting for me. But I wasn't ready yet.

"Soo umm how are you?" He asked trying to begin.

"I've been better.. you?"

"Pretty good so far." He said

"Then I'm sorry to ruin your mood"

"Why's that?" He said as my feet hit the sand. I didn't say anything just put my head down and walked to the shore line and sat down on the sand. "Is everything ok?" He asked softy

"No..." I trailed off. I let a big sigh go. "Zach? Do you remember that one night?"

"The beach party from a month ago?"

"Yeah"

"Yeah of course I do....it was a fun night" he said

"Fun? You think fun?" I turned and looked to him. My eyes started to water. "You took a part of me that night and I wasn't ready"

"Izzy.. I didn't rape you.. we were drunk and hormonal. We weren't thinking don't Blame this on me." He said

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it to sound like that" I said as I looked back at the ground. Tears started coming out of my eyes.

"Hey... it's ok" he said as he scooted over next to me. He rapped his arms around my small figure and rubbed my back. I excepted it and laid my head on his chest and cried.

"Zach I'm pregnant" I whispers so soft hoping he wouldn't hear me, but he did. He paused and didn't say anything for awhile.

I sat up from his arms and looked at him. His face was drained to white. A horror look on his face.

I stop crying for a moment and said "Zach" my voice failed to sound right. He blinked and looked at me.
___________________________
Sorry for not updating in awhile my bad 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also we hit 10K reads!!!!! Yayy!!

Thank you soooo much!🥰❤️