Chapter 3

**Trent's POV**

My parents have some Business to go to so I texted Zach to see he wants to hang out. His like my number one best friend.

Me: Hey you busy?

Zach: No, my parents are at a meeting of some sort.

Me: wanna meet at the park?

Zach: sure, what side??

Me: The kids side

Zach: ok little kid🙄😂

Me: Sorry but I wanna swing😂😂

Zach: ok meet you there in 10

Me: ok

I go out to my black Ferrari 458 outside in my driveway and I drive to the park. When I get there I see a girl pushing two little kids at the swings. She looked to be about 16 or 17. That's when I notice that the little girl looks like my sister and the little boy looked like Zach's younger brother. Zach just got here. He gets out of his car and walks over to me.

 He gets out of his car and walks over to me

" what you looking at... oh I see a girl, Trent got a cru.. wait a minute is that my brother!?" He asked in Panic.

"I don't know man but that little girl looks like my sister!" I replied.
We both watch to see if we can figure out if that's our Siblings. Next thing you know she's get the little girl off the swing and puts her down. Then she starts running to the slide and now that I see her face I know it's my sister. The little boy ran after Zoey, and the older girl just walks over to a bench.

"That's my sister and your brother." I said

" Yeah I think it is" he replied

The older girls looks at us and we just froze because we knew we were caught looking. She actually looks pretty hot! She looks back at the kids.

"Woah  she's hot!" We both say in union. We look at each other. Then look back to see Zoey in her hands and Daniel holding her other hand.
She walks to the other parking lot. Me and Zach start walking over the playground. We watch her take off with the kids in her Rose gold Ferrari 487. Both of our mouths drop. There are only 3 of those in the world!

"That's not far!! I wanted that car!!" Shouted Zach

"Same man, I feel ya" I replied
"I'm gonna text my dad to see if he knows about this!!" I got out my phone to text my dad.

Me: Dad we just saw a girl with Zoey and Daniel. Do you know who it was??

Dad: Yes Ik, that was Ella Robertson. She took the kids to the park well we had a meeting.

Me: Oh ok, wait so that's the Ella Robertson!!

Dad: Yes

Me: she's so hot!!

Dad: lol

"Well?" Asked Zach

"That was Ella Robertson, the Ella Robertson!!" I shouted

"Really!? She so much hotter then
I thought!!" He replied

**Ella's POV**

I pull up at the ice cream shop. I get out to get Zoey. We go into the shop.

"What do you guys want?" I Asked

"Can I have a chocolate ice cream cone please?" Asked Zoey

"Sure, what about you Daniel?" I asked him

"Can I have a cookie and cream ice cream cone?" He asked

"Sure, Can I have a 1 chocolate, 1 cookie and cream and 1 vanilla cone please?" I asked the lady

"Sure, that well be $4.58 please!" The lady said I pull out a five and gave it the the lady

"Keep the change!" I said

"Thank you" She said as she gave us our ice cream cones. We walk back out to my car I put Zoey in her car seat. I got in my car, before I could take off I got a text for my mom.

**PING**

Mom: Can you bring the kids back?

Me: Yup I was just gonna

Mom: ok

Me: Yup, see ya in five.

I take off and drove home. I get Zoey out of her car seat. I tell Ruby our maid to take out the car seats and put them in there cars. We walk in together with Zoey eating her ice cream and Daniel almost done with his.

"Oh boy, you guys got ice cream without me?" Max joked then pretended to get sad. We all laugh

"I would have got you some if I knew wanted some" I laughed

"It's ok I'll go by myself next time!" He joked

"No not without me!" cried Daniel
We laughed

"Well we should go now Jenna." Said Max

"We should, Ella do you think I could have your number so if I need someone to baby sit I could call you?" Asked Jenna

"Sure, I would love too!" I replied
I told her my number and then give it to Sue to just in case she wanted it to. We all said good bye when they left, they also said happy birthday to me.

"Hey dad?" I asked

"Yes?" He replied

"Are we still gonna through me that birthday ball we talked about? Because if we are I need to go buy a dress." I asked

"Yes, I believe we are." He replied

"Thank you Thank you" I said well hugging him

"Your welcome sweetie." He said

     My dad is the best dad you could ask for. He has done everything for me and he loves me so much. Just because he's a gang leader doesn't mean he can't be the best dad. I have always been daddy's little girl, since the day I was born. We always go shooting together and driving. My dad  taught me how to shoot and drive just in case I ever needed it. He also has  defense classes for me just in case if I ever need to use it. So I'm a pretty strong girl. One day I hope to go out in the field for my dad like my brother does.
——————————————————
Oh boy, Ella wants to go out into the field!?  What's gonna happen next?