Chapter 25

****Ella's POV****

There are so many Sparks flying through my Entire body.

Maybe this is all a dream

Yeah I bet, I've never felt this way with anyone.

Not even with Shane

You got that right

We pulled away to breathe, he was drilling holding my thighs around his waist. He was holding me like a weighed nothing.

"Come on let's go find be the others" he said. I give him a little pout.

"Don't look at me like that" He wined

Then we got out to look for the others. Once we found them me and izzy went back to the car, the boys wanted a ride but Izzy and I said that they can walk. The walked al the way here without us. They were gonna leave us at home anyways.

When we got back we both went to mine rooms to spill the tea.

"So... What happened with Zach?" I asked

"Nothing rally we just danced"

"What!? Really he was giving you the eyes!" I held my eyes opened to make fun of him. She giggled

"Stop it" She laughed "So what's up with you and Trent, how long has that been going on?"

"Well we may have kissed in the bathroom early and talked" I shrugged a little.

"What!?"

"Yeah.. we're also gonna go out"

"El, do you like him?"

"Is it that bad that I do?" I asked

"No, but you need to be careful, guys like him are players"

"So nothing is happening between you and Zach?"

"He's gonna have to work for it" she smirked.

"That's my girl!" I high fived her.

"Wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure which one?" I asked

"After!"

"Ok!"
____________
We watched movies until we fell asleep. The next morning we woke up and wanted to go for a walk on the beach. Me, her and the kids.

It was about 6 in the morning when we got up. We both got dressed and went to go get the kids.

I wore a black crop top with light Jean shorts and a white flannel. Izzy wore A black short high waisted jeans shorts with a red flannel.

We got the kids up and made them get dressed. We got Zoey first since she was in the same area. She wore this cute little outfit with blue shorts, a floral top, pink sandals and accessories.

We had to go to the west wing to get Danny, it took awhile to find out which room was his. We kept on going into the wrong room.

He got dressed in some red short and a grey and white top. We headed to the kitchen to get a little something for breakfast. I wrote a note so no one would worry.

Dear Fam,

We are heading out on a morning walk with the kids, don't worry we ate a breakfast, I might take them for ice cream too! I love to spoil them. Call me or Izzy if you need anything!

Sincerely Ella <3

After I was done I put it on the fridge so they could see it

After I was done I put it on the fridge so they could see it. They we walked out the back door to the beach. The beach was right next to our house. All we had to do was take a Secret path to the beach.

The kids jumped around the on the path while me and Izzy walked behind them

They would stop and point out a flower or an animal they should.

This one time a squirrel jumped out and scared Zoey and Daniel jumped in front of her to fine the danger. They're so cute together.

"They're so cute" Izzy whispered

"I know right" I smiled

We walked for about 5 minutes on the path before we reached the sandy path. We took out our shoes and left them there so they wouldn't get to dirty or full of sand.

"Alright guys we're also there ok, so stay close and don't run off." I told them, they nodded their head.

The beach was so beautiful and peaceful. You couldn't see anyone around. Maybe the beach was private. Who knows?

We walked along the shore line with the ocean at our feet. The kids were looking at the shells they found, they already had me and izzy holding a lot of them.

"Ella? Can we go swimming?" Daniel asked

"I don't think so dear, we don't have towels or swim suits" I say

"What if we went in our underwear?" Zoey asked. Man, she is one brave girl. Daniel looked at her a blushed. Aww how cute!!

"Umm, is that ok with you Daniel?" Izzy asked

"Yeah... I guess so" he shrugged "I'll do what makes her happy!" He smiled, Zoey giggled happily.

"Ok then I guess so" I shrugged. They immediately tore off their clothes. Zoey ran right into the ocean.

"Zoe, wait up!" Daniel Shouted, I giggled while watching them.

"Hey El...." Izzy said, I looked at her and she smirked. We gave each other that looked. We took our flannels off and ran to catch up with the kids.

We play in the ocean for what seemed like hours. We splashed the kids and they splashed us. We played chicken and tough the kids how to  float.

After awhile we decided it was time to go home, if I can even call it that. We gave the kids our flannels to keep warm in the walk back.
____________________
Just a little kid chapter, should I do more? Let me know!

Peace ✌🏻 💞