Chapter 31

We walked into the house to find 4 boys laughing with a whole Fridge on the ground. That's right A FRICKING FRIDGE!!!

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!" I yell. All 4 nut heads stop laughing and look at the two of us.
__________________
******Ella's POV*****

"Who did this?!" Izzy yelled. All of them point to Zach.

"Well thanks guy.... some friends you are." He crossed his hands and whispered the last part.

"Clean this up right now!" I yelled

"Ok mom" Jason rolled his eyes.

"At least I don't act like I'm 3" I shrugged. "Besides I would make a great mom just you watch"

"Of course babe" Trent said With an innocent smile.

"Your still in trouble mr." I said as I cross my arms.

"How on earth did you even do that?!" Izzy asked.

All of them shrugged. "How would we know if we're 3?" Ace asked

"Three year olds are smarter then you" I roll my eyes.

"Come on El, we need to go shopping. This better be done before we get back." Izzy told all the boys.

"Or what?" Zach shrugged.

"You'll be my new Target practice" I shrugged and put on a innocent fake smile. All the boys groaned as we left the kitchen.

"Hold on I need to good get my wallet". I said running off to my room.
____________

About 10 minutes later me and Izzy finally made it to the store. I couldn't find my wallet at first so that took like 3 minutes.

Apparently there's a grocery store meant for rich people only in Jamaica. Which I thought was crazy.

Supposedly it's too stop robberies. Like there was even a guard standing outside of the door. The guard was huge, I have no idea how he would fit in a car.

We got a lot of food, a whole grocery shopping cart full. We had to replace everything the refrigerator and freezer. Plus we got some snacks for ourself.

Me and Izzy were planning on doing a girls night tonight. Little Zoey wanted to join, but we told her next time.

So here we are in the car, going home and talking about gossip.

"Do you think you'll get even bigger?" Izzy asked.

"I don't know" I shrugged while taking a right turn.

"Well I think you'll be on the front page of the magazine for best new things!!" She squeal like she was getting candy from the candy shop.

"Calm down Izzy, you'll jinx me" I laughed at her cute little laugh.

"We wouldn't want that now would we" she smirked.

"No that would not be good" I giggled

"Sooo, Zach's kinda cute isn't he?" I asked her.

"Well, I mean, I guess" she shrugged "he is pretty sweet though" she had this cute little smile on her face.

"Owww girl, spill that tea" I wink at her.

"While, we did hangout not to long ago"

"Ah, tell me more!" I sounded like a gossip girl.

"Ok" she rolled her eyes but smiled. "Remember that night you and Trent went out?"

"Of course..."gesturing  her to go on.

"Well, our brothers left me and Zach for a club. Ace wouldn't let me go and Zach was tired he said. So we watched movies together." She blushed

"Aww cute, which ones?"

"While we watched The Notebook first then the New Endgame from the Marvel series."

"Did he sit though the while movie" I asked

"Yeah he did, and he even had a couple tears in the end of the movie"

"He was even paying attention!?" I asked surprise. "Wow, how new Zach was a softy" I smirked.

"Yeah, but he said I couldn't  tell anyone, so mouth closed." She pointed at me.

"Your cute when you try to look dangerous." I giggle

"Shut up" She mumbled.
__________

We just got to the house, me and Izzy are helping Rudy with the groceries. When we walk inside we find the kitchen completely clean.

"Wow I can't believe the boys actually did it." I say

"Me too..." Izzy replied.

"I was kind a hoping on having a target practice on" I said in disappointment.

"Not today you won't" Trent Said as he walked into the kitchen. "Hey babe."

"Hi" I walked up and kissed him.

Ok so Trent is super tall. He's like 5'10 and I'm only 5'4. So every time we kiss I'm on my toes and he has to been down.

It's a pain, but we make it work. I love him so it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

Holy shit...

Did I just say I love him?!

Do I actually love him?

Hmm oh wait would I take a bullet for him?

I think so...

Oh boy...

Should I tell him?

Fuck....
______________
Yes!! The tea!!

Don't forget to like and follow!!

Lots of love ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜💗

Hananh😘