Chapter 11

When I got to his door heard things that no girlfriend wants to hear.... moans of another girl....

______________________

I'm frozen... I felt heartbroken, I didn't know what to do, I couldn't feel anything I'm in shock...

I decided to open the door.... lucky for me it's unlocked.... Their he was, with another girl...

"The hell Shane!!" I yelled

"Oh my god Ella!!"

"What the fuck is going on here!?"

"It's not what it looks like!!"

"Tell me then what this looks like!"

"Who are you?" The red haired girl asked in disgust

"I'm his god damn girlfriend!" I screamed. She just stay quiet and got off him.

"Shane we're over!!"

"Ella please..." he looked hurt

"Don't give me that you hoe!! You cheated!!" I screamed. I felt my eyes watering and my cheeks warm. Before I knew it Mia and Jason were running up the stairs. By the time they got here I was crying.

I give my heart to him, and he treated it like dirt. More like nothing, like it didn't even matter to him.

I was hugging Mia crying my eyes out while Jason was yelling at Shane. I'm so busy crying and thinking I don't even know what there saying. I'm in to much shock at the moment to even realize that I'm walking downstairs with Mia helping me.

"I just wanna go home!" I cried

**Meanwhile**

Zack POV
"So I would like to talk about this trip with you Max." Cole Said

"Yes we should." My dad said

"Wait a trip!?" I asked

"Yes I trip of my family, yours and the Asher's" cole responded

"Ohh, what about it?" I asked

"Well  the Asher's said they would like to go so now I need to ask your father and mother if they would like to come too." He responded

"Yes, we also have been talking about this for quite some time, but Cole has founded a place that he thought we could go to."My dad replied

"Oh well wh-" I was cut off by the maid  walking in

"Sorry to intrude sir" She said

"It's fine Rudy what is it?"

"It's Ella sir... she came in crying..."

"She left?"

"Yes awhile ago sir..."

"Right where is she?"

"Her room sir, she wishes to see no one, she also came in with Jason sir."

"Ahh finally he's here!" Leah said

"Send him down please and bring some food up to Ella I'll be up in a bit." Cole replied

"Of course sir" and with that she left.

**Back to Ella POV**

Jason drove me home.. it was complete silence the whole way home. I'm pretty sure he knew I didn't want to talk.

I was looking out the window and crying softly. When I got home I ran up to my room and shut the door and jump into my bed and cried for hours. I felt sleepily, so I slowing let the darkness take me...

**5 hours later**

(A/N I wasn't keeping track of hours and so let's just say it's 11p.m)

I woke up softly thinking about what had happened. I got up to look in my mirror, my eyes are so puffy and red. They had make up all under them, I looked like a raccoon. That's when it hit me.... Shane....

I decided to go take my make up off in my bathroom and start a hot bath. But before that I need ice cream.... Every girls break up food.

I wait downstairs not caring how I looked. Lucky everyone wasn't down here, or so I though...

"You look terrible" a low, deep voice said

"Go away" I simply said

"That's how you treat a friend?"

"Look bubby I can't see you so I don't know who you are at all, also nor do I care. I just want my ice cream!" I stated with sass while I looked for the ice cream.

"Then how about I step into the light" he simply said, as he stepped into the refrigerators light, I look up to see Trent.

"Seriously Trent, leave me alone." I felt like I was gonna cry again.

Out of nowhere he pulled me into a big hug. I was surprised, I didn't know what to do so cried in to his arms as he hugged me.

He had to be at least 6,2 because I felt so small in his arms. I'm only 5,5. I felt safe in his arms, speaking of arms, HIS ARE SO BIG!! I love them. I don't want to leave them.

I must have been awhile, I don't know. But I should probably go back to my room and eat my ice cream. But god I don't want him to let go.

"I'm sorry..." I started

"Why? You didn't do anything" I pulled away and pointed at his shirt. He just laughed.

"Don't worry about my shirt, it's just a shirt." He laughed

"Still, anyways, Thank you" I smiled a little.

"Anytime Blondie" he smiled back

"Well I should go" I started to walk away

"Umm blondie?"

"Yeah?" I turned around

"Ice cream?"

"Ohh yeah" I walked back to get the ice cream

"Night"

"Night" I walked back towards my room.

When I got up to my room, I walk straight into my bathroom and started the bath. Marking sure it was hot.

I got into the bath and ate my ice cream, while listening to soft music.

Who know that Trent was kind? Know I can't stop thinking about him.

Unknown: ooooh Ella's got a crush!!

Ohhhh no
______________________

Oh boy! How does the unknown person know this?? Who is it?? Does she have a crush on him??

💞Love you guys💞 don't be a silence reader!!