Chapter 9

** 1 weeks later**

Nothing really was happened in the last week or so. Just being stuck in a hospital bed 24/7. I read here and there and tried to get some homework done. (Yes I'm in school🙄, but I'm home schooled).

Today I get my stitches removed. Not too excited though. I heard that there really painful to get removed. At least I won't have to worry about them ripping anymore. My mom hasn't left my side and won't let me get up, which I think is ridiculous.

______________

"Hello Ella! Ready to get those stitches removed?!" Dr Phil asked in a very happy way.

"Not really" I stated hesitantly

"Oh stop being a chicken." My mom stated

"Wow! Thank mom!" I rolled my eyes.

"Alrighty here we go!" He said will he started to pull out the first one. It hurt like a bitch.

**10 minutes later**

"Well that wasn't that bad was it!" My mom said with a smile

"Sure mom, sure" I sassed

"Watch the tongue" she said with her pointer up I just rolled my eyes

"Alrighty your ready to go!" Dr Phil Said

"Ok bye Dr Phil, Thank you again" My mom waved goodbye.

"Alrighty will my gonna go to my room now" I started to walk away

"Wait now missy!"

"Ughh mom I want my bed" I cried

"Yes I understand that but we're having dinner tonight with the Ryder's family! So look presentable!" She stated

"When don't I?" I question. She gave me the 'really' look " Ok Ok maybe sometimes" I rolled my eyes

I went upstairs to change my outfit. Although I don't know what one to wear. I mean it is fall, so I guess I'll dress warm. Plus we live in New York. I finally picked, now I just need to do my makeup and for hair my just gonna leave it down since I'm gonna put a hat on too.

 I finally picked, now I just need to do my makeup and for hair my just gonna leave it down since I'm gonna put a hat on too

As soon as done with putting on my mascara, the doorbell rings

As soon as done with putting on my mascara, the doorbell rings. I guess you could say perfect timing. I go downstairs to see the Ryder's have finally arrived.

"Hi Guys!" I waved

"Well look at that your walking again!" Max laughed

"Well I would have early but mother here wouldn't let me!" I stated

"Easy on your mother" dad said coming in though the door.

"Dad!" I yelled I ran into his arms. I haven't seen my dad since the accident.

"Hi pumpkin!"

"I missed you!"

"I missed you too!" He said letting go of me.

"Hi honey" He said hugging my mom then kissed her forehead.

"Well I'm hungry" Danny Said. We all laugh

"Well lets go eat" My dad said

"Hey mom where is J?" I asked

"He's with his friends right now, but I texted him telling him to come home. But you know how he is" She said with a half smile. My mom wishes that he would be home more, but I mean he is 19 so.

"Ohh ok" I half smiled back. We all walk into the dining room. My mom and Jenna sit next to each other to chat of course and my dad and Max sit next to each other to probably talk about work and all. And Danny sat next to his mom. So that means there are two chairs next to me. Which are Supposed to be for Jason and Zach.

The cooks bring out the food, which is Chicken in a Creamy Parmesan and Sundried Tomato Sauce. One of my dad's favorites. Right as I'm about to eat the door bell rings. We all look at my dad.
He signals Ruby to get the door. Next thing you know Zach walks in.

"Hey guys sorry I'm late!" He smiled

"That's ok" my dad said Zach came in and to sit down and of course he chose the one next to me. Everyone started to talk again.

"Hello Ella!" Zach Said

"Hi"

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine thank you for asking, how about you?"

"I'm good" he said as I continued to eat my food.  Then I got a text from an unknown number.
___________
Unknown: How will do you trust Shane O'Connor???

Me: Who is this??

Unknown: Answer the question

———————————-
Oh boy!! What's gonna happen? Well she answer the question? Should she trust her boyfriend? Well to find out add this book to your list to stay tuned!!

Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been so busy with school and dance! Anyways don't be a silent reading give me your thoughts on my book! I know can use some help!! Love you all💞💞

Happy late Halloween!! 🎃💀