Chapter 29

I have Ace right next to me and the others behind us. We wait for about 2 minutes before we hear a person say my name.

"Ella, Darling!"
_________________

"Steve!" I said as he walked towards me. He grabbed me and put me into a hug. I was shocked, Ace and the other security guards were shocked.

When we pulled apart, I saw Ace's and the guard's hands behind there back.

"It's ok, stand down" I ordered. At once everyone brought there hands back out.

"I'm Ace Drew"

"Aww the boyfriend" my face dropped.

"Ummm no just the Security Guard and friend" Ace replied

"Uh, my bad, it was just in the paper they said Boyfriend." Steve replied

"The what?" I asked

"The paper from awhile ago."

"Bobby?" Ace said

"Sir?"

"Call Jason, tell him we have a problem."

"Right away Sir." And with that Bobby left. Bobby is one of our guards. He's one trusted with numbers and Messages.

"Ella, these are your Girls, meet Kenzie and Blaze Summer. They are your make up and hair artists."

"Hello"

"Hi!"

"Woah, twins! I'm Ella Robertson!"

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Blaze"

"And I'm Kenzie, but you can call me kenz"

"It's very nice to meet both of you! You can call me El or Ella if you want."

Kenzie and Blaze are very pretty. They both have long brown hair, brown eyes and a very tan complexion. They look so much a like that it's hard to tell them apart. (Here's a remember of what they look like)

"Sir, Jason would like both you back" Bobby said

"Tell him were on our way." Ace replied

"Very well Sir."

"Alright, where will you be staying?" I asked

"At a hotel not to far from you." Steve said

"That's great!" I said. "Follow us"

All of us walked out of the airport, got to the front. Our drivers open the car doors.

"Woah these are all yours?" The girls asked

"Yes, you can go ahead and pick car you would like. They will take you and the crew to the hotel." I replied

"That's very nice of you Ella, Thank you Dear" Steve said

"Of course, it's the least I could do" I shrugged.

"See you Tomorrow" one of the girls said while the other waved goodbye.

"See ya tomorrow" I waved back.

"I'll have your phone set up tomorrow." Steve said

"Thank you!" I said well getting into my car.

"They are a chatty bunch" Ace said when we took off down the road.

"Yes that are, but they seem very nice."

"I agree"

"So, what you think happened?"

"You mean with the paper thingy?" He asked

"Yeah.."

"I don't know."

"I just hope they can fix it" I said

"Me too"
___________

I'm now at home, Ace and Jason are in the meeting room going over important things.

Me and Izzy are currently outside tanning.   It's actually a beautiful day. The sun big and bright, No clouds in sight, And the best part, peace.

It's very quiet. Our moms took the kids to the beach and the boys are doing something and again JJ and Ace are in a meeting.

All that can be heard is the ocean, wind, and the birds singing. It's so quiet you can hear yourself breathing.

All of this was interrupted by a load bang, soon after that load laughing.

"What those idiot to do now?" Izzy asked.

"Who knows" I shrugged getting up.

We walked into the house to find 4 boys laughing with a whole Fridge on the ground. That's right A FRICKING FRIDGE!!!

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!" I yell. All 4 nut heads stop laughing and look at the two of us.
_____________
I know it's a short one 😬

Next one we'll be better though😏

Love you all💞 like and comment