Chapter 8

**Ella's POV**

Do you ever get that feeling? Like you know something wrong? But you can't just put your finger on it! That was the last feeling I can remember right now. I can remember the blood, the faces, the gasps, but that's all. Everything is just dark... like black, I can't see anything. I don't know what's happening around me at all...

Wait.... I see light. Is this really how I'm gonna die? At the age of 17?

Wait I hear something....

Beep...Beep...Beep...

I know that sound, I'm in the clinic room. My family's a gang I can't go to a hospital. We have a clinic room in our house and a private Doctor.

I open my eyes to see the ceiling. I turn to my right to my brother. He was sitting in a chair by the bed, sleeping. I don't blame him I'm tired my self I can't even move my legs or arms. I turn to my left to see my mom and Shawn. Shawn asleep and my mom reading. I tired to talk but I just can't, that's when I feel something down my throat. It's probably one of those breathing tubes.

This time I try my hardest to pick up my arm... I did. It took a lot to get it to move but it did. My mom heard me and looked up from her book.

"Hi Sweetheart" She said quiet and soft. She smiled. "I'll go get the Doctor" she walked off.

All I know right now is that I'm really tired. But the next thing you know is Izzy running in.

"Omg your ok!" She squealed. I know she doesn't care if she wakes up the boys. I shake my head yes. She smiles, the Doctor came in with my mom.

"Alright Ella, we should probably get the breathing tube out." He said. I shake my head yes. He took it out. I'm not gonna lie it was very uncomfortable. "Alright can you say you name please?"

"El......la....." I tried my hardest to get out.

"Again please" he ask. I nodded

"El..la.." I said again

"Thank you, Alright now try to get some rest. You look very tired." He said with a small smile. I nodded yes. I laidback down and fell asleep.

———————————

Hey everyone Ik this one is like really short but I promise that the next one will be way longer!! Again so sorry 😐 love you all💞💞💞